jackass II

I likes the old woman suit where her tits were hanging out haha.  I also agree it is MUCH better than the first.  I also liked when they threw the cobra at bam margera and he started crying.

I liked the cobra and Bam skit but I cried when they did the card with the text that keeps getting smaller and smaller, they then get peeps to read it and then wack em in the face with that gas powered punching glove. When Wee Man gets on the chair to read it and gets knocked on his ass I just about pissed myself. :lol:

def. was alot of COCK action goin on in this movie.

but i have to say i would luv to try the water hose rodeo myself!!

watching knocksville take it from the bulls over & over again was insane.

gotta luv the heart on the wall bit, and the terrorist taxi. :crackup:

My personal thought.

It was way to GAY!!!!!!! To much touch my ass, let me see your junk..

if you think it was a little gay dont watch the bonus footage, there is some gay shit

when they have to get really close to the small print and then a boxing glove decks em right in the face. :crackup:

that part was great, the part where they had the airbag rigged at knoxville's door and it hit the one guy he didnt know what happened. :crackup:

the first one was wayy better, there was no wayy they can beat someone shittin in the toilet @ a hardware store, eatin pissy snow cones, and havin rockets flyin out of stevo's ass...great stuff still laugh my ass off everytime i see it.. i saw the second @ the movies and i just sat there bored for most of the movie