Wooo Hoooo

Jonmalibuss

Congratulations ..  :thumbs:  ..  :thumbs:  ..  :thumbs:

It will be nice to finally settle into Your Own Home !!!!

So, how big (sq.ft.)?  How many bedrooms/baths ... etc ...

It's just over 1000sq ft two bed two bath and a two car garage, we have a decent size balcony with enough room for a bbq. Eveything is upstairs because we are above our own garage so we should really only hear our own noise. Part of the condo as far as the kitchen and the living area are about half over the neighbors garage but that shouldn't be a big deal.

right on man, glad everythign is going good, ill have to swing by and check it out. is there still somehwere to work on our trucks?

Yes infact I plan to start getting the garage floor ready for epoxy coating tomorrow. Then once thats done and the washer and dryer are inplace and everything is moved then the florescent lights will go in.

My plan is to make the guys across the way from me jelous because they have the black and white chekerboard vinal floor which I had thought about but I dunno how much abuse the vinal tiles can take as far as weight of jacks and stands aswell as chemicals.

I am always worried about being the loud one in the neighborhood. When I got back from school (Wyo Tech) my parents had moved while I was out there so I came back to a completely new neighborhood and they were so worried about me pissing off the neighbors with me being loud working on my vehicles and such. At the time I had a 76 F-250 4x4 highboy with a 390, c-6 trans dana 44 front diff and dana 60 rear with the NP205 t-case which was completely gear driven unlike the np203 which had the weak chain drive inside it. So inother words this truck was built from the factory to handle anything you could throw at it. I had rebuilt the engine and installed long tube headers so the first time I got to fire it up was open header and of course I did it at 10pm for the breakin :devil: Well the next day I had a bunch of friends over and they all wanted to go for a ride and I was dieing to drive it because the 390 is a torqe monster from the get go let alone being built with 11:1 compression. My dad said hell no were not about to piss off all the neighbors and my friends finally convinced him so we took off and my dad followed in his f-150 with a 5.4 in it. We went down the street and turned around and my dad was behind me and I nailed it and this thing pulled the front wheels off the ground with 35x12" tires and a solid axel up front. :lol: My dad was so pissed I did that in the neighborhood. But about two minutes later we had like 3 other neighbors we had never met at the house to check out the truck and say high. Well all of these neighbors are now very good friends with my parents.

Anyways what I was getting at is I have already met a few neighbors and the ones right nextdoor have like 4 harleys in the garage and I thought that was kinda odd because they are a very quiet african american family and very nice people. there are some kids across the was (2) 20 year old chicks and (2) 21 year old guys who are in a band and I have heard them get loud from time to time but they seem pretty cool and they know when to be quiet. There for I feel I will fit right in with everyone there. :thumbs: