Wooo Hoooo

Jonmalibuss

Mt g/f and I decided to try and purchase a condo a couple of months ago and everything finally went through and was finalized today and I got the keys at about 3:30pm this afternoon 1-8-07. We had already purchased blinds so I got those put up this evening. They used to be apartments as (disguisedss) knows because he used to live there but they were bought out completely gutted and remodeld with all new appliances minus refrigerator. all new a/c and heating systems new water heater new carpet granet counter tops in the kitchen, tile in the kitchen, entry way, and bathrooms. I decided when we filled out the papers from the first day that I was gonna add a bit more "flash" to the kitchen and replace all of the white plugs and switches and face plates with stainless face plates and black plugs and switches so I also replaced those this evening and I must say it looks bad a$$. Oue refigerator shows up sometime well this morning now anytime between 8:00am and 12:00pm so I have 4 hrs to wait but thats cool because in the garage (which BTW is a 2 car garage and is connected to the condo) the city made them install a storage cabinet of sorts which I was gonna use and put my 6k$ snapon box in but the way they have the doors I would have to remove the doors to get anything out of the top drawer. So I am going to tear out this cabinet and refinish the wall its against and then have the garage floor epoxy coated either light gray or white.

Sorry for the long post guys but this is the biggest purchase of my life and the VHO has never seen a garage in it's life!!! I'll try and get pics ASAP and post them.

This is the reason I have been posting less recently because I have had a lot on my mind to do with getting this place and getting ready to move into it granted it's only 2 miles from my parents house but kinda startng from scratch as far as the basics go. I will be back in full force once things settle down a bit.