show off your pets

brobradh77

ShakinLM7 - Gorgeous pup

Only have 2 pics of 2 of my 'buddies'.

Sorry for the bad cellphone pic, but this is my 6 year old blue nose/blue pit. She enjoys long walks in the woods, and being a drooling 65 pound lap-dog.

558171487_l.jpg

And this is one of my cats, Kos-Mos (named after a character from Xenosaga on PS2). She thinks shes a dog, she follows me around the house, tries to eat from my plate, and even talks (meows) to me when I talk to her.

DSCF0045Small.jpg

And this is one of my cats, Kos-Mos (named after a character from Xenosaga on PS2). She thinks shes a dog, she follows me around the house, tries to eat from my plate, and even talks (meows) to me when I talk to her.

DSCF0045Small.jpg

I love Hiney, and I love ****...but nothings better than drunk ****, lol...i couldn't resist. :jester:

We have 4 pets in our house 2 border collie puppies, 1 boston terrier, and 1 cat.

This is Zoie and she's a hyper little shit who barks just to hear herself, damn animals but she's still lovable.

IM000009.jpg

This is Miyah, we got em both at the same time not sure of there ages though but she's more mellow and I swear she is freaking retarded but still lovable.

IM000010.jpg

And this is my **** snickers, my little sister named her because when we got her she was darker with carmel mixed in so dont ask.

DSCF0022-1.jpg

I thought I had a picture of our Boston Terrier but I can't find one but Ill take a pic tomorrow but her name is Feebie.

Here they are .... Madison (male) and McKenzie (female) both Golden Retreivers

Madison - 9 years old ... (notice his Police Car squeek toy ... :thumbs: ... yeah, it squeeks and has a siren in it too)

100_0409.jpg

Madison and McKenzie

100_0396.jpg

McKenzie as a Puppy

dogs001.jpg

McKenzie at 1 1/2 years old

100_0329.jpg

McKenzie's nickname is "Piggy and Pigster" due to her Farts and Burps ... Guess what she went out on Holloween as ...

100_0416.jpg

Manny, 4 year old Seal Point Siamese left. Lilly, 8 month old Seal Point Siamese right. This is when they were first starting to get to know each other after Lilly spent a couple of weeks in a "safe" room when we first got her. She was only about 3.5 months old in that picture. Getting along great now... though I'm sure Manny gets tired of her wanting to play all of the time... :crazy:

post-7241-1168539523_thumb.jpg