Center Console for Sale!!!

red00lght

I know this sounds crazy, but I took out the SS center console and put this one in because at 6' 7" tall, I needed more room for my legs/knees and this was perfect. I'm now selling it since I sold the truck. It came out of a 99-02 model truck and is in great condition. There is a little paint missing from the bottom black metal frame..but that is completely hidden by the console itself. There are no scratches/dents/rips in the console itself and it is dark charcoal in color.

It has a CD player, but I never used it since the SS had the Bose so I'm not sure if it works or not to be honest.

I'm asking $265 shipped which is less than I paid for it on ebay when I bought it.....but this price is for forum members only.

Console1.jpg

ConsoleSS.jpg

SS.jpg

If anyone is interested in it, please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thx! :driving:

I drive 130 miles each way to work so I bought a Kia (I know, I know :cry: ) and the SS just sat in the driveway. Also, the airline I work for isn't doing too well so I had to get some $$$ in the bank. I do miss the hell out of it!

The new owner is a great guy and he joined the forum as well. I'm happy to know it went onto someone who will take care of it and continue the modding process! :driving:

I drive 130 miles each way to work so I bought a Kia (I know, I know  :cry: ) and the SS just sat in the driveway.  Also, the airline I work for isn't doing too well so I had to get some $$$ in the bank.  I do miss the hell out of it!

The new owner is a great guy and he joined the forum as well.  I'm happy to know it went onto someone who will take care of it and continue the modding process!  :driving:

Thanks Wes. you're a great Guy yourself i really enjoyed meeting you and yea the truck has gone to a good home (well it will have when it arrives lol) my garage looks empty without a truck parked in it.. wont be long now, i'm thinking of putting some heating in the garage for the winter months....

and i will be taking care of it and hope to put a few more mods on once i get used to the power its already got :driving:

possibly heads, brakes, and lower it, but first i wanna drive and enjoy it...there's gonna be some surprised cars over here soon :devil::devil:

oh and as i've spent the savings (we were saving for a new trailer) until i found the SS LOL I've promised to replace the savings and buy my wife a new trailer this year sometime, so the mods might be later rather than sooner but what the hell its still the Fastest SS in the UK (I THINK!!) Ivan JCB on here has a 04 Arrival blue but he's not got a blower on yet

eamonn