I need help..

26dub_SS

It's posts like this why most here don't like you. Your maturity level is much lower than it should be, regardless of your age. If you really want "help" with your "problem", start earning more people's respect, then maybe someone would take you seriously and lend the help you think you "need".

EDIT: clue #1: stop with this sh!t all the time!! :icon_bs:  :icon_bs:  :icon_bs:

-K-

:yellow_loser:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's posts like this why most here don't like you. Your maturity level is much lower than it should be, regardless of your age. If you really want "help" with your "problem", start earning more people's respect, then maybe someone would take you seriously and lend the help you think you "need".

EDIT: clue #1: stop with this sh!t all the time!! :icon_bs:  :icon_bs:  :icon_bs:

-K-

:yellow_loser:

That sh!t too! :banghead: God you suck! :banghead:

:sigh:

-K-

You know, I have MANY wealthy friends. And life is way more than about money. (Even though it helps ALOT). But anyway's something that one of them told me is;

"Show me your mentor, and I will show you your future" "No mentor and you have no future"

So in a nutshell, if you truly want help and to change. Find yourself a mentor. Someone with integrity, credibillity, success, morals etc. Become there friend and learn from them. But you must first be willing to change. Your character, the way you speak, the way you think and so on. And yes you will probably have to gain there trust and prove to whom ever that person may be. That you are serious about growing (mentally) and becoming a different person.

Success is in all of us, but it comes down to what desicions you make with your life.

you know whats really  :icon_bs: 26chubb?  is the fact that you dont have a brain.  unfortunately you cant just plant a seed in the ground and poof out pops a brain.  even though you are a schmuck and a fool i feel for you.  i feel your going to die from your stupidity and addiction and honestly, its not a shame. the world needs less people like you in it.  peace child.

HEY, YOU.

OUT OF THE GENE POOL!!!! :D

There is a cure for your problem, it's called natural selection.

DUB,I never responded to one of your posts before but by you always including these guys :banghead::icon_bs::yellow_loser: in your posts it makes it hard for us guys to take you serious,now i dont know if you really have a problem or not but if you do you should take a hard look at what these guys posted because it all seems to be true.I dont know how old you are but let me tell you a little story for you to think about,I found out my dad died when i was 8 the news came the day after my 7th birthday so i didnt have a roll model until i got a job at15 pumping gas for two brothers and their father.Let me tell you i learned everything from these guys they took me in and treated me like family and vise versa.Through the years i found out the fater had servedin world war two in the air force,back then i think you had to fly 14 bombing missions and you got your walking papers this mans crew flew 21 risking their lives each time.This man was no bragger but i found out after the war he started drinking heavily and eventually checked into a sanitarium while being married and raising his kids,this man to me was a hero with backbone,integrity...the bottom line is people like these are the ones you should try to mold your life after,learn from them and make them proud of you dont be dub the one everyone makes fun of,be dub the guy who contributes and offers good advise.hope this helps and remember money helps but doesnt solve all your problems only you can do that.I forgot to mention the best part,this man was a belly gunner on a B-24 bomber and his crew was one of the only crews not to loose a man and fly more air raids than any other bomber crews in the war.

Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)

you know whats really  :icon_bs: 26chubb?  is the fact that you dont have a brain.  unfortunately you cant just plant a seed in the ground and poof out pops a brain.  even though you are a schmuck and a fool i feel for you.  i feel your going to die from your stupidity and addiction and honestly, its not a shame.  the world needs less people like you in it.  peace child.

Also :withstupid: The main reason I quoted Eamonn's reply is because I agree whole heartedly with what he said.

Your A#1 main problem is that you need to grow the F up.

:withstupid:

26dub_SS ... I usually don't reply to any of your threads, plainly due to your level of imaturaty and where they all end up .... "Flush"

But for this thread, I will make an exception ....

All I really have to say:

"For every Action, there is an Equal and Oppisite Reaction!!!" - Sir Isaac Newton ...

This should clerify your :icon_bs: and :yellow_loser: icons ... along with your tales of Whoa ...

We also have a saying of .... "You don't S@$$ where you Eat" ... Basically ... You can't sit around on this forum and cause undue problems for everyone, then turn around and ask for sympathy or respect or advise ... You started out pissing everyone off, now you want us to feel sorry for you??

Please ... just take a step back, look at your posts .... and try to add a little maturaty to your post and your life as whole ... then and only then, will you find that people (not just here at SSS.com) may have some sympathy or respect or advise for you.