Ice storm

CoolBlueSS

Its supposed to be a real crappy weekend in oklahoma, its already sleeting and there is expected loss of power. Flights are canceled in Tulsa therefore my fiance will not be able to fly in this weekend :banghead:

We're being threatened with this wintery type precipitation stuff this weekend.  :eek:

its gonna be 60 something degrees and raining only 2 hours from you guys(tyler).

we've got a crap ton of sleds that we might haul up to dfw and sell for $10 a piece if yall get it good.

stay safe out on the roads fellas.. it's coming and it ain't looking too pretty. :ughdance:

Hey I dont think I have seen you on here before Braddub did you know about the meet in Lewisville next weekend you ought to show up check out Events and Gatherings for details.

stay safe out on the roads fellas.. it's coming and it ain't looking too pretty. :ughdance:

Hey I dont think I have seen you on here before Braddub did you know about the meet in Lewisville next weekend you ought to show up check out Events and Gatherings for details.

yeah man, i actually have a couple of friends heading out that way. i've been debating it. not exactly sure what time i'll get off of work that day. i'll see what i can get planned.. long as ya'll don't mind a wannabe ss in the bunch? :cry: