cool sunglasses

jballer323

:chevy:  :cool:  :cool: Oakley i have oakley straight jackets they are silver with blue flames the guy that just painted my lights on my truck is going to paint my glasses to match. :chevy:

i got the same ones. bought 'em when i had a blue bike. don't wear them much anymore. i used to wear RayBan Predators but went thru 8 pairs. always broke the earpiece off.

oakley all the way.

Oakley Half Jackets .... Black on Black - Polarized

Same here, i've had them for two years and they're my favorite. I have an extra pair of lenses that are blue polarized as well. Normally i'm sporting the black polarized lenses though.

I bought a pair of Oakley Gas Cans while out in Vegas last year and ended up selling them. They made my head hurt after wearing them for any length of time.

Prada aviators. anyone of their aviator models will look good, just pick the one you like most. they fit great, feel great, and look pimp. i was rockin mine the other day when i took a cruise in the SS to miami. they feel real good on.

other than that i wear costa del mar, model- brine or swordfish

i have more sunglasses but those are the main ones.

and if you really want to be ballin, get a pair of chrome hearts sunglasses, they're like 800 bones though. my main suggestion is the pradas. let me know if you need a pic.

ES :flag:

I have had a pair of black M frame oakleys for like 6 years now. They cost like $140 but if you break that down per year, it was a bargain. I always hit the dollar store on the Atlantic City boardwalk when I am there and pick up a knock off pair as well.

I buy the cheap 2 for $10.00 because I always loose or break my sunglasses.

I found that when you pay over $100.00 for a pair, you tend to take better care of them and not lose or break them as easy.

My last pair I bought were Gatorz Billet Converters I bought at the 2003 Indy 500 and I still have them and they are like new.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

i paid 175 for my straight jackets i was careful until i face planted at about 50 on my 4 wheeler and they got scratched up they were the first sunglasses ive owned in my life i got them 3 years ago after i had my lasic done i wore glasses since i was 4. :chevy::chevy: