Ground Force Kits

Plwtwo

For everyone out there, Ground Force Kits, although similiar to Beltech and DJM, are of a lower thickness Metal. They usually come with a disclaimer stating they may change load handling. I'm not bad mouthing them, just trying to give you some info on my experiences. Out of maybe 1500 lowering kits my company has installed, in the last two years, The Ground Force kits usually don't work as well as the Beltech or DJM. If you compare their same kits side by side, the Beltech and DJM kits are a lot heavier metal!!!!! I currently have a Ground Force kit in my office that would fit a SS,Tahoe or 4wd 1500 Silverado. I ordered a Beltech kit and waited two weeks for it. They are the cheaper alternative to lower a vehicle. But the SS truck stickers in the $40ks????????? Is saving a $125 worth it???/?? Its your decision, just letting you have enough info to decide.....

For everyone out there,  Ground Force Kits, although similiar to Beltech and DJM, are of a lower thickness Metal.  They usually come with a disclaimer stating they may change load handling.  I'm not bad mouthing them, just trying to give you some info on my experiences.  Out of maybe 1500 lowering kits my company has installed, in the last two years, The Ground Force kits usually don't work as well as the Beltech or DJM.  If you compare their same kits side by side, the Beltech and DJM kits are a lot heavier metal!!!!!  I currently have a Ground Force kit in my office that would fit a SS,Tahoe or 4wd 1500 Silverado.  I ordered a Beltech kit and waited two weeks for it.  They are the cheaper alternative to lower a vehicle.  But the SS truck stickers in the $40ks?????????  Is saving a $125 worth it???/??  Its your decision,  just letting you have enough info to decide.....

What was the belltec kit number? Did it come with the torison keys like the GF kit? I have bought and installed probably 10 or so Bell tec kits on different trucks I,ve owned. I think they make a nice product.

Archived