Detroit speed works

Are they(Detroit speed works) still in business.I cant get a hold of them.I had some questions for them.Do you get to keep your A/C with their kit.How hot will my engine temps get.Iam about to get my supercharger but Iam not sure wich to go with.I like the Radix,Vortech and Detroit kit.I got the Outlaw intake with the volante scoop and Id like to still use.What do you guys think

Vortech and Radix are proven power adders. I think you will realize mroe on a stock SS with the radix or vortech kits than the Detroit kit. The Detroit kit will require lots of tuning and the support on all of the boards is low becaus enot many people have them. It has alreayd been proven the the stock mill cant handle much more than 10psi or so. Unless you plan to build a forged motor, I would stick with the superchargers and keep the boost under or around 10psi. That with headers and some other mods will get you into the 12's.

If you're dead set on a front mount turbo Allan Nelson has just started selling one (Nelson Performance, San Antonio). I'm not trying to vouch for the product or anything like that, but there's another alternative besides the DSW and STS kits.

Mr. P.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

If you're dead set on a front mount turbo Allan Nelson has just started selling one (Nelson Performance, San Antonio). I'm not trying to vouch for the product or anything like that, but there's another alternative besides the DSW and STS kits.

:withstupid: from what I read, and talk with Allen he has his s**t together on this front turbo. :thumbs: IMO

later