XM bought out by Sirius

mr breze

Heard the other day that this happeaned or was gonna happean, didn't know if it's true or not.

Anyone else heard this as well? I have Sirius now, wondering what might change if this takes

place. Wasn't thrilled with what I heard in my dads 05 1500 HD on XM, thinking I'm glad I chose

Sirius to begin with. That was mostly for NASCAR, but somewhat for Stern too.

Heard the other day that this happeaned or was gonna happean, didn't know if it's true or not.

Anyone else heard this as well? I have Sirius now, wondering what might change if this takes

place. Wasn't thrilled with what I heard in my dads 05 1500 HD on XM, thinking I'm glad I chose

Sirius to begin with. That was mostly for NASCAR, but somewhat for Stern too.

stern rocks on sirius

FCC rules bar Sirius-XM merger

WASHINGTON, Jan. 18 (UPI) -- U.S. regulations enacted when satellite radio broadcasters first started bar a merger between Sirius and XM, FCC Chair Kevin Martin said.

The Federal Communications Commission chairman said the rules specifically state that one entity cannot own both licenses and there must be two satellite broadcasters in operation, FMQB.com said.

Rumors of a Sirius-XM merger have been circulating for weeks. A group of George Washington University law students founded a coalition specifically to work to prevent a merger.