SS Stalking me?

SoBeGraphics

Dude the only thing you would have had was a sad face when your ass was handed to ya. Keep trying you might find a ss to let ya win 1. That goes to show dont play with the SS. :jester:

I already did and beat one. So whats the big deal? You should do some reading so you dont sound so __________ . Well maybe dont. you keep on keepin' on dude. lol.

so i'm on my way home and i pass up this new looking red chevy silverado SS. you know i gotta give him a hear of the banks as i pull a bit hard from a light. i watch in my mirrors and i see him pull from the crowd and creep up on my left. I'm see i'm getting a bite and i slow up a bit. I see the light ahead is red and i am making my left on it. damn i think he is going straight. bummer but then he pulls in behind me in the double left lane and switches over to the far left lane. We're side by side in the left turn lane. At this point i know i got a bite so i start "reeling" I know the area well so i give him a little pull but watch the traffic ahead so I can time so we're side by side at the next light which preceeds an awesome stretch of 3 lane road with almost no side streets for about a 1/4 mile. Good news boss hog good news! We line up at the light. Him on the left, me in the center, and guess who pulls up on the right... an older Dodge RC SS/T (the one with those double racing stripes) . The Dodge had a gauge pod so i was like WHOA! Perfect Storm kinda sh!t. I look left and i see the guy give me "the grin" his girl friend was laughing. I look right and the guy with the Dodge sees the guy in the SS give the grin and i yell, AHHHH YEAH IT'S ON!! I drop it in N and give it a yell and settle in 4 w/big tow on and wait for the light. I swear i think i got a lazy one. lol The light goes green and the SS got a lil launch on me but the T got a longer launch. I think it was the shift that got him because he spent the rest of the ride to 80 with his headlights at my shoulder. He pulled off at 80 and since it was night i turned on the inside lights on raise both arms in victory. What a rush. The dodge... didn't even go and pulled up at the next light. I asked what happened and he said "you crazy i wudda got dogged. Your sh!t has 50 hp more than me stock." I said "so what you shoulda gave it a go." He also said, "your sh!t sounds nice.