SS Stalking me?

SoBeGraphics

on my way to big fish grill to get some dinner then home and see an SS with some guy driving. He has all the windows down and music loud.... like me. hahaha. he turns on the next left and sure i was lookin. It was a black one too. whatever. so i get my food from big fish grill and this is like 45 min later and BFG is almost 5 miles from where the SS turned. Guess what. As i pull out of the parking lot make a left im crusin down 120 st and this chevy with hids is tailgate me. i pull on him to get away from the lights the light turns red and he pulls alongside my right. same guy! ?? stalker? or just super weird coincidence? anyways too much traffic. couple lights down past 137 ave it thins out and i catch up to him and ask "hey i hear those SS's are fast" he replies "do you always drive like an azzhole" i say "only when i see a bltch driving an SS" he replies "i am metro dade" meaning police. I dont think he heard the bltch part. i replied "you cant play, nice truck" and made the next two rights. ouch. close one.

haha thats funny. i wish i could do that to people lol. my buddy raced a TBSS, and after he won, the guy rolls the window down and says "nice race, that thing is fast". guy has a BSO uniform on :confused: i cut off a road king tonight, thought it was a reg guy. then soon noticed it was a sherrif.... mighve done a white smoking 10-40mph burnout not even 10 ft from him......but.... he wishes he could see thru 5% lmao.

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

SoBe! You're still around!!

I'm guessing by his p*ssed off "I'm Metro-Dade" comment (yes, I know what that meant) he heard what you said.

I'm sure it was coincedence... but you never know...

I'm sure he wasn't "stalking" you. Unless the SS is the new Sonny Crockett machine. Although, the one way to find out if you found a friend or foe is to wait for a nice white and green dade county crown vic...

:driving:

I'm guessing by his p*ssed off "I'm Metro-Dade" comment (yes, I know what that meant) he heard what you said.

I'm sure he wasn't "stalking" you. Unless the SS is the new Sonny Crockett machine. Although, the one way to find out if you found a friend or foe is to wait for a nice white and green dade county crown vic...

Yeah I'm still around. I gotta troll here and make sure you guys are in check. Wouldn't want you guys to go stupid like those hemitruckclub.com guys.

Hell no... i wasn't waiting around for nothing. I made two rights and bolted. Even though I wasn't doing anything wrong nor did I mention anything about "racing" he knew what was up and I wasn't gonna hang around to get hassled by "the man" Nice black SS too. Looked super clean and brand new - undercarriage was spotless. I wudda had 'em. Damn goodie two shoes.

Edited by SoBeGraphics (see edit history)

I feel ya on a situation like that, Christmas Eve I was coming from a dinner with the Fam and was going on the interstate with my brother and sister in the truck and I was in the left lane passing a slower moving car minding my own business not really speeding only about 70 in 65 so whatever and there was a white mini van in front of me that didnt have a car to his right so I casually waited behind to get over and he never did so I decided to go past him in the right hand lane and I didnt speed up or anything or floor it past em until the SOB cut me off he sweved over blocking me with only a hint of a signal for a sec or two so I swerve quick and give em a nice ear of full throttle exhaust blowing past him getting about 85 and my brother and sister happen to look over and see that the van had about 4 or 5 uniformed bettendorf pd in the van (OOPS) so i slow down after i blow past him and start driving a little more casual than usual and we just happen to get off the same exit ramp and they just stare me down and turn right. OOPS I expected to see them at my house later that day for what I did or at least get pulled over some time or another for that but never did. because my SSS around here are rare there is only a handfull of em and since mine has painted graphics on the side and arrival blue it just makes me stand out that much more. So needless to say I dont blow past any white mini vans anymore if i think theres cops in there but I did performe this action on the illinois side and there bettendorf, ia pd which is where i live and they cut me off anyway so maybe they were just trying to intimidate me to see what i could do, i dunno but oh well.

I feel ya on a situation like that, Christmas Eve I was coming from a dinner with the Fam and was going on the interstate with my brother and sister in the truck and I was in the left lane passing a slower moving car minding my own business not really speeding only about 70 in 65 so whatever and there was a white mini van in front of me that didnt have a car to his right so I casually waited behind to get over and he never did so I decided to go past him in the right hand lane and I didnt speed up or anything or floor it past em until the SOB cut me off he sweved over blocking me with only a hint of a signal for a sec or two so I swerve quick and give em a nice ear of full throttle exhaust blowing past him getting about 85 and my brother and sister happen to look over and see that the van had about 4 or 5 uniformed bettendorf pd in the van (OOPS) so i slow down after i blow past him and start driving a little more casual than usual and we just happen to get off the same exit ramp and they just stare me down and turn right. OOPS I expected to see them at my house later that day for what I did or at least get pulled over some time or another for that but never did. because my SSS around here are rare there is only a handfull of em and since mine has painted graphics on the side and arrival blue it just makes me stand out that much more. So needless to say I dont blow past any white mini vans anymore if i think theres cops in there but I did performe this action on the illinois side and there bettendorf, ia pd which is where i live and they cut me off anyway so maybe they were just trying to intimidate me to see what i could do, i dunno but oh well.

It's funny how police can get away with douche moves like that when they would ticket you for the same thing. I believe in Virginia they can give you a ticket for driving in the left lane and not passing traffic. Probably a lot of states are like that but it never gets enforced. I hate to get behind a rolling roadblock.

Dave

Yeah I'm still around. I gotta troll here and make sure you guys are in check. Wouldn't want you guys to go stupid like those hemitruckclub.com guys.

Hell no... i wasn't waiting around for nothing. I made two rights and bolted. Even though I wasn't doing anything wrong nor did I mention anything about "racing" he knew what was up and I wasn't gonna hang around to get hassled by "the man" Nice black SS too. Looked super clean and brand new - undercarriage was spotless. I wudda had 'em. Damn goodie two shoes.

yeah i heard about those hemi guys, but man did you dodge a bullet

on my way to big fish grill to get some dinner then home and see an SS with some guy driving. He has all the windows down and music loud.... like me. hahaha. he turns on the next left and sure i was lookin. It was a black one too. whatever. so i get my food from big fish grill and this is like 45 min later and BFG is almost 5 miles from where the SS turned. Guess what. As i pull out of the parking lot make a left im crusin down 120 st and this chevy with hids is tailgate me. i pull on him to get away from the lights the light turns red and he pulls alongside my right. same guy! ?? stalker? or just super weird coincidence? anyways too much traffic. couple lights down past 137 ave it thins out and i catch up to him and ask "hey i hear those SS's are fast" he replies "do you always drive like an azzhole" i say "only when i see a bltch driving an SS" he replies "i am metro dade" meaning police. I dont think he heard the bltch part. i replied "you cant play, nice truck" and made the next two rights. ouch. close one.

you should have said that you drive like an a-hole when dumn sh*ts like him are tailgating. What a d*ck, even if he was a cop, he was probably off-duty. close one man. :driving: