SS vs. 1500 HD

jballer323

I know this is kind of a stupid quesion but how bad would a stock SS beat a stock 1500HD? I was wanting to compare it to my cousin's truck, he says his was dead even with a 1500HD. His is a 2005 regular cab with that pimp Regency Sport Package thing. He has headers, and exhaust. I was going to see what a race between a stock SS and a 1500HD would be like.

My step-father has an '05 1500 HD that I've driven......no contest! We launch much harder, and excellerate

a hell of alot better than those do. I would speculate at a truck 1/2 lead if not more in the 1/8 mile, let alone a full 1/4 :driving: .

Stock SS would have probably a good .5-1 seconds on the HD, that is if it has a 6.0L LQ4 and 3.73's.

I have a friend with a 2500 with a 6.0 and that thing is sooooo sllooooooow. Now I have never ridden in an SS but I think they must be faster than that.

Want to race when I get back in town? I would like to line up with a modded HEMI. :seeya: