drinkink water kills

kissfans03ss

Hey guys,i was wondering if anyone heard about the woman who drank to much water and died?,apperantly a radio show held contest called hold your wee for a wii in which you dont pee till theres one winner,apperantly the contestants would drink 8oz of water every 15 min. finally moving up to bigger bottles.During the contest listeners called in warning about possible wter intoxication death but the wrnings were laughed of for the most part exept for a few contestants who quit the contest.The woman who died was complaining of real bad headaches the whole time,she apperantly died later that day at her home.

it's weird cuzz your body is 98% water and if you overload it, it will obviously kill you...that sux, but the radio dj's that held the event were fired, so to lose your job and then have the death of someone on your conscious sux

i had to beer bong a lot of water when i was pledging, the only thing I wasnt trying to hold it down, i let that stuff fly and man was it a projectile. Def wasnt a highlight of my college career but it is common within certain types of organizations