how about some garage pics?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny this topic is brought up. I am in the dead nuts middle of remodeling mine. ran airlines in the walls, its only 22 by 22 but the SS fits and I have an 18' bench along one side. I am waiting for cash for windows, I have 2 sets of MB quart speakers in the walls and a subwoofer system along with 1800 watts of amplification, a test bench for car audio gear along with a chargin station for my car and truck when I wanna park them for extended periods. I have 16 4' floresent lights over head and another 4 over the bench under the cabinets, also can pipe my 40+ gigs of music and /or video from my computer to the garage for entertainment. I put some speakers in the outside eves for the swimming pool/ back yard area. I also insulated all the walls, I have yet to decide on what to do for ceiling insulate and for heat, also I want to paint the floor but am wondering if it is worth it with the concrete being 30 plus years old.

the BEST part of this whole set up is the numerous pics of Carmen Electra ALL over the garage. I will get pics up as soon as its DONE!!!!! income tax where are you???

Here's my in-law's garage, they let me use it to store my stuff and do work in their driveway. My friend and I re-finished it last summer, it was a wreck before. It's tiny, I can't fit a vehicle in it, but it keeps my tools dry and is well lit...

648999_127_full.jpg

648999_130_full.jpg

648999_128_full.jpg

Here's a partial pic of mine. 24x32. It's just a pole barn, but I do have a concrete floor and electricity and the like in it.

SSA51020.jpg

do i see a blue oval in there?

:dunno:

Heh....there's actually 2 blue ovals in there, you just can't see the other one. When the SS gets put to bed at night, it sits between 2 Fords. My wife's van and my mustang. I have my flame suit on, so let her rip,lol.

Tim