I am a "Artiistt"

drako

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Photos Drako, Well done buddy, have you got an online gallery yet?

I always try to take photos either an hour or so after dawn or and an hour or so before dusk, much better natural light.. we suffer for our art lol..

i've been looking for places that will look good in the background for when my truck arrives, unfortunately i ain't got the sunshine yet.

eamonn

Who did you tint on your tail lights? I like the shade not to light not to dark? NICE pics

I did them myself...actually I have done them like three times. The first time they were a little brighter then this and had a dark cherry to it. Most of the pics I leave my lights on for the real color can come out and not just the black look. I want to do them again especially because my dad scratched the hell out of em about a month ago, poor guy he was more torn up about it then I was :chevy:

looks great Jose! those backgrounds are spectacular! that looks like my boat in the bay
Whenever you want to come down over here to drive around in it Cody :)

Truck looks great buddy Painting the factory grill black is going to be my next mod. When you get a chance you should shoot me a pm on what is the best way to do it.

Thanks Bryan, painting the grill is not hard at all. It was one of my first mods...my only recomendation is to use a big roll of painters tape :thumbs: and take your time. good quality rattle can black paint and some good clearcoat. I used some regular krylon i think and it was ok. But the important thing is just to make sure dont scratch everything and you make it nice and dark. I wouldve done it over with the bettering of my "skillz" but its a PITA to tape everything. And I didnt paint the brake duct grills just because you really dont notice them. Ill hit you with a pm with better advice.

Dang dude you went ALL OVER town I like the grafiti wall.

Mr. P.

you have no idea...I was only half way done with my "rounds" when I was like ok....I think this will be sufficient for the site. :crackup:

I love taking pictures also ever since I got my Canon Rebel xt... I can picture you pulling up and jumping out of your truck to get the next shot. Rubber necking out your window for the ideal angle... Good job..keep them coming

:lol: Yeah man the canon is a real nice camera Ima po'boy and my brother finally got a decent camera that I picked out so I swiped it for the day. My last camera got stolen so I havnt been able to fully expand my picture ideas...So I went crazy with this one.

Very nice pics, and holy crap is your truck shinny
I have four things/people to thank for it, DVK for his prowess, Mister P for his guidence, DER...which DVK introduced me to but mostly the slightly overcast day that hid my major swirl marks :thumbs:

Damn Drako, you really drove around.... You must be taking advantage of the lower gas prices!!

I like the pic in front of the Key Biscayne bridge and the one next to the Jose Marti monument on 8st.

yeah I was driving around and I was like "YES!" I wanted to somehow get some old guys playing in Domino Park to do "something" but they werent lovin this whipper snapper

year seats make me sick. in a good way....they are biotchin
Thanks Rivi, I wanted to take a pic for the guys who were wonderin, now if I only could have power seats.... :banghead:

Thanks Smith, Im thinking about making this a side gig....you want in? :D:jester:

If we ever do a calendar... some of those would definitely work!

Ive got stiff competition but that would be great! If not I still have some nice pics of the truck so on the days that shes all dirty (which is a lot lately) I have something to look at

wow those are amazing...... we need to meet up and take pics together, ive actually tried to in several of those places, but i suck at photography lol. again, NICE
Sure man, I would have to scope out your terrirtory to see what would be cool to take it in. But im down to help a fellow SS'er out...especially a heavily moddedd SS :driving::thumbs:

Again thanks everyone I still have a few pics that Im going to upload and maybe one of these days I may go take some more with some other peeps now that they found out I have a knack....but really I have to hand it up to my bro little camera that could Its a casio exilim i think the zx-60 or something.

Great Photos Drako, Well done buddy, have you got an online gallery yet?

I always try to take photos either an hour or so after dawn or and an hour or so before dusk, much better natural light.. we suffer for our art lol..

i've been looking for places that will look good in the background for when my truck arrives, unfortunately i ain't got the sunshine yet.

eamonn

Yeah the harsh light kills black you can see everything. And eamon, you should be getting a present in the mail soon :thumbs:

Edited by drako (see edit history)