May be a repost if is sorry

J. Yates

I was just wondering if there are many people who smoke in there trucks? I had always let my family smoke in my vehicles when I was younger even though I have never been a smoker myself.(cigs anyway shhh). Now that I dont let anyone smoke in my truck I can really tell the difference when I get into like my dad's truck or someone who does. I just never payed any attention to it when I was younger but now I cant stand it I would never buy a used vehicle that had been smoked in now for anything. Dont get me wrong I have nothing against it growing up with it all my life but I just personnally dont care for it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No smoking

My dad and mom smoke, and I never noticed the smoke until I started driving in high school and then I would ride with my dad or mom to the store. It does reek, and I cant stand to drive in a vehicle that someone smokes in.

I wont ever let anyone smoke in my truck, a reason I remove the ashtray and the lighter in all my vehicles.