Flush Rolling Bed cover

I have been looking at this kind of bed cover. I prefer the rolling version since with a hard top I would have to take it off to put a snowmobile in there.

http://www.accessconnect.com/tractop_covers.htm

Didn't know if any of you have this or if you know it is a good product, or have it. I am very interested so any help would be awsome.

Here is another link, a little more expensive, but more pictures

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpage..._jackrabbit.htm

Thanks in advance :thumbs::seeya:

I current own an ATV, and liked the idea of loading it in the back of my truck.  So I bought a Jackrabbit cover sitting and its now sitting in my garage...

I'm now kicking around weather to get a Gaylord topSpeedsturr... and buy a utility trailer for hauling the ATV... :crazy:

GEAR M UP,

What was the problem with the Jack Rabbit cover? I have been looking at it as well as the Pace Edwards Roll Top Cover™ Both are made by Pace Edwards but I beleive the Roll Top Cover™ is built differently.

Ray

I've been looking @ the Pace Edwards too, however I spoke with a topper company that carryed Pace. They had nothing good to say about the top, and stopped selling them all together. Personally I like the flush install and the ability to roll it up. I'm currently looking at the "Roll-n-Lock", they have a soft simulated diamond plate!

My .02

Seven :chevy:

I am looking into some kind of top for mine. I dont mind taking it off if i need to haul anything large in the back. I already have a trailer but i used it for everything when i had the Durango and i am sick of hooking and unhooking a trailer everytime i needed to haul something. With the Durango it didnt matter what i hauled it had to be trailered. :puke:

I want to tell you guys stay away from ANYTHING From Pace Edwards. I just installed one(Jack Rabbit) on a customers truck ('99Chevy S-10)...and it is a total piece of S...!!!! A standard soft tonneau cover keeps more water out than their JackRabbit piece of garbage!!!! I called their tech line and was told to take digital picture of it and they would look at it!!! Or send it back and I would NOT be compensated for my time to install and remove it from my customers truck!!! I will never sell any of their products again!!!! STAY AWAY FROM PACE EDWARDS!!!!!!

Archived