Proof of My F.I. Addiction

well, i recently realized i had inadvertently become addicted to forced induction.... the proof is here lol :jester:

it started innocently several years ago.....(15 lbs)

IMAG0002-1.jpg

then, slowly, it became more aggressive....(19 lbs)

DSC00607.jpg

finally it stole all my money :crackup:

insideoutblur.jpg

and last, it moved to the water as well (est 245+hp,10.5 lbs)

DSC00661.jpg

she goes a little over 73 mph, and weighs 830 lbs..... the truck and her get along perfectly.... they are both overwieght and still faster than the jocks :driving:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

haha yes, its a mini moke. i was wondering if anyone would pick up on that..... its a 1972, came with the S motor. 1275cc 4 cyl, thing has like 70 hp and weighs under 900 lbs. now it is just a shell, totally restoring it. its getting a 1300cc all forged race motor, 11.5:1 compression, twin carbs. should make arround 140 at the crank;and its getting a 5 spd :ughdance: i have a feeling its gunna fly lol

haha yes, its a mini moke. i was wondering if anyone would pick up on that..... its a 1972, came with the S motor. 1275cc 4 cyl, thing has like 70 hp and weighs under 900 lbs. now it is just a shell, totally restoring it. its getting a 1300cc all forged race motor, 11.5:1 compression, twin carbs. should make arround 140 at the crank;and its getting a 5 spd :ughdance: i have a feeling its gunna fly lol

Woah,woah,woah, you didn't mention what kind of F.I :smash:

Woah,woah,woah, you didn't mention what kind of F.I :smash:

well i was thinking about doing FI on the moke, but it was 5k for a TINY blower that ran 5 psi. it was cheaper to get a whole new motor and tranny that makes more power. and just so i fully answer what you mightve asked lol:

mini cooper-eaton m45

cobalt ss-eaton m62

sss-eaton mp112

sea doo-vortec/custom housing :)

Maybe, i got a 06RXp and was looking into getting one of those Riva stage kits, But they do cost some money... He also said 73+ makes me think he done something or was using the dream O Meter. Mine on GPS is at just a hair under 70 and that was perfect water condition. My dream o meter said 75 once...

those little jet skis are great. crazy supercharger they got in em. now you need some real power next. I got a good race for you. how bout you go against my donzi. twin 560's. need blowers though. then they'll really breath. :thumbs::cheers:

im sure your faster. i had a 22 classic with a blown 498..... so much torque that if you didnt have the starboard trim tab down all the way the boat would lean ALL the way on its side and yank to the right, pretty much out of control lol. your boat blown.....i can only imagine :crazy:

sweet pic of the truck, your hood looks clear?

thanks. its a photoshop, i merged two images....

Whats done to the jetski to get the extra 30HP?

honestly i think its more than that, i just guessed. the boost is 4+lbs more, and over 20 deg cooler...... i have a riva racing s/c housing with a vortec racing s/c impeller, to get the 10.5 lbs. i have a riva racing intercooler, which is basically the vortec truck intercooler, like chase's. then i have a solas racing 14/17 pump impeller, racing sponsons, intake grate, 3 deg pump wedge, k&n filter with heat resistant tubing(draws cold air from front panel), riva racing thermostat, riva BOV, O.P.A.S. removal with blockoff plates(after pic), and riva free flow exhuast kit. BUT, i thought it was fast, then my buddy builds an RXP for a customer; to 81.7 mph on pump gas. garret turbo, over 18 lbs of boost. 65lb injectors, custom PCM, full intake, exhuast, etc...... its absolutly insane. its all black with oragne flames.

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

those little jet skis are great. crazy supercharger they got in em. now you need some real power next. I got a good race for you. how bout you go against my donzi. twin 560\'s. need blowers though. then they\'ll really breath. :thumbs::cheers:

im sure your faster. i had a 22 classic with a blown 498..... so much torque that if you didnt have the starboard trim tab down all the way the boat would lean ALL the way on its side and yank to the right, pretty much out of control lol. your boat blown.....i can only imagine :crazy:

sweet pic of the truck, your hood looks clear?

thanks. its a photoshop, i merged two images....

Whats done to the jetski to get the extra 30HP?

honestly i think its more than that, i just guessed. the boost is 4+lbs more, and over 20 deg cooler...... i have a riva racing s/c housing with a vortec racing s/c impeller, to get the 10.5 lbs. i have a riva racing intercooler, which is basically the vortec truck intercooler, like chase\'s. then i have a solas racing 14/17 pump impeller, racing sponsons, intake grate, 3 deg pump wedge, k&n filter with heat resistant tubing(draws cold air from front panel), riva racing thermostat, riva BOV, O.P.A.S. removal with blockoff plates(after pic), and riva free flow exhuast kit. BUT, i thought it was fast, then my buddy builds an RXP for a customer; to 81.7 mph on pump gas. garret turbo, over 18 lbs of boost. 65lb injectors, custom PCM, full intake, exhuast, etc...... its absolutly insane. its all black with oragne flames.

Can You say Money... I was going to built the jetski up then Decided maybe to do some bolts on but I dont really need to go faster... &) fast enought for me... How much invested it in? JAC