i love summit racing

rivierakid55

well got my second leaf spring in this morning. came next day as does almost everything ive ordered from them does. don't know if its my cali location or what but they are by far and i mean by a landslide, the fastest distributor of parts out there. not to mention their usually cheaper than most other guys out there. not naming names. just my .02 cents worth.

In 1991-1992 I spent about $10-grand with them fixing up my Firebird; totally unexpected they sent me a Summit Racing jacket for Christmas with a thank you note, I've always rememebered that gesture. :thumbs:

Mr. P.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

I defiantly agree with you. I ordered a VSC for my flexalite efans because I wanted to wait to get a nelson harness and tune. I installed it anyways and learned the hard way. They refunded my money quickly with no problem.

Summit is the shit. My previous truck was a 88 F150, and I rebuilt/built the motor (300 inline six, no Hp but torque monster) and ordered all the parts from Summit, the 3" lift too. Took no time, but thats probobly because I live maybe 3 hours south of their HQ in Ohio. I'll probobly order my intake from them too.

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)

summit is great and quick but i still prefer going down to my buddy George's shop. he's the local small buisness and i support him whenever i can. plus he can get most things in 1 day. and even if it take a little longer, he gives great customer service and it's personal service. not to bash the coorperate america but with out the little guys, the big guys would be nothing.