how will these lights look?

well i saw these lights for sale and bought them. just want to get your opionon on how the look on a black truck. i might use them until it black out my ambers on my stocks but idk i think they will look good on a black truck, what do you think!

untitled785.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it will look really good. I think it would look badass if you could get your grill repainted all black (instead of the chrome center band), use the matching chrome bowtie, and have the upper & lower valences painted black (color matched to the truck) as well. :cool:

Mr. P.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

I think it will look really good. I think it would look badass if you could get your grill repainted all black (instead of the chrome center band), use the matching chrome bowtie, and have the upper & lower valences painted black (color matched to the truck) as well. :cool:

Mr. P.

:withstupid: that would look pretty sick.

and the lights are sweet too.

MR.P you read my mind. lol. im getting all that done as soon as i get my ss bumper cover. what im planning to do is paint the center grill part, along with all the plastics, i.e handled mirrors. but i have a post out there about which front end combo you like better. i was thinking of painting the brake ducts color matched to the wheels along with the bowtie, but think it would look weird with a grey bowtie, and chrome grill. o well il have to ask that question on my post. also eamonn i found them on this site today, just pm'd jeff(jf-03-ss) and snatched them up for $50. checks in the mail already lol. well keep the replies coming

this is what im going for, painting the speed grills black..or maybe keep them chrome ...so confused

untitled4871.jpg

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

well i saw these lights for sale and bought them. just want to get your opionon on how the look on a black truck. i might use them until it black out my ambers on my stocks but idk i think they will look good on a black truck, what do you think!

untitled785.jpg

I DON'T like them .................I LOVE THEM! :eek:

you're gonna have one cool looking truck when you've finished,,

oh n paint your vents black ...much more stealthy imo

keep up the good work

all the best

eamonn

btw..is there a brand name on the lights? coz i really like em but i bet they're gonna cost me more than $50 when i find a set lol. look out ebay here i come...

Mr. P.

:withstupid: that would be perfect!

They should look great on your black truck :thumbs: I have the same on my truck, you may have to seal your bulbs, I put an rubber extra o-ring on my bottoms, but they still get moisture a little bit (see pic). Make sure you get the chrome bulbs that glow amber, this will eliminate the nasty amber reflection when the truck is off.

arlietruck001.jpg