Dont buy from these guys

prtofcali

i knew something would kill my good mood. i'm too pissed off to comment any further. and i haven't served.

F them!!

deny the request. fine. but don't be a pretentious a-hole and tell someone, who's over there risking their life while i'm sure you're mooching off your freedom and doing nothing to help others in this country, that they aren't respected and need to pull out.

damn! i'm too bothered to say what i wanna say.

I bet the employee wasn't even fired...he was probably relinquished to picking up the camel dung in the warehouse... :crackup:...or better yet, has to sweep the sand off of their warehouse dirt floor... :crackup:

Really...its a shame...I didnt serve personally, but my cousin was over there with the 82nd for quite awhile. He was a battlefield medic :sigh: and saw some pretty messed up action (he was with the initial invasion). I know if I showed this to him, he would want to put a few rounds of .223 out of his rifle in their torso and some carefully placed explosives in their camel dung smelling warehouse...

He no sooner got back from Iraq and then he had to go to New Orleans for Katrina. He was at the superdome where everyone was dying. Said it was disgusting. Some of the stories he said we heard on the news dont touch what went on down there. He said some perv sexually assaulted a little girl, probably around 5-8yrs old, and when the crowd found out who it was, they gave him justice right then and there....he said it was a mess, they practically tore the guy apart beating him and grabbing at him...he died a slow death....not that I don't disagree if he was guilty.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

I bet the employee wasn't even fired...he was probably relinquished to picking up the camel dung in the warehouse... :crackup:...or better yet, has to sweep the sand off of their warehouse dirt floor... :crackup:

Really...its a shame...I didnt serve personally, but my cousin was over there with the 82nd for quite awhile. He was a battlefield medic :sigh: and saw some pretty messed up action (he was with the initial invasion). I know if I showed this to him, he would want to put a few rounds of .223 out of his rifle in their torso and some carefully placed explosives in their camel dung smelling warehouse...

He no sooner got back from Iraq and then he had to go to New Orleans for Katrina. He was at the superdome where everyone was dying. Said it was disgusting. Some of the stories he said we heard on the news dont touch what went on down there. He said some perv sexually assaulted a little girl, probably around 5-8yrs old, and when the crowd found out who it was, they gave him justice right then and there....he said it was a mess, they practically tore the guy apart beating him and grabbing at him...he died a slow death....not that I don't disagree if he was guilty.

i actually heard that story