Pics of my truck

BlackSS04

well, i finally got some pics of my truck. i just got the new grill installed and i want to know what all of you think about it. here the link

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o266/meanasstruck/

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

well, i finally got some pics of my truck. i just got the new grill installed and i want to know what all of you think about it. here the link

looks good dude :D

i just cant make my mind up on what i want to do with my grill

yours looks great nice and flush.

Chris-

thanks fellas, i'm thinking of copying chase and chroming the bumper ducts too. but i won't be geting around to that for along time though. i still have some mods that are getting lonely in my garage. :banghead: they will be in soon enough, and my foot will be hitting that peddle alot more. :thumbs:

looks good bro! but is ya bowtie upside down or somethin? the ss looks like it...

holy shit your right! boy, do i feel like a horses ass. :banghead: :banghead: its a easy mistake though. you can hardly tell the difference to the untrained eye. whatever, i'll switch it tommorow.

looks good bro! but is ya bowtie upside down or somethin? the ss looks like it...

holy shit your right! boy, do i feel like a horses ass. :banghead: :banghead: its a easy mistake though. you can hardly tell the difference to the untrained eye. whatever, i'll switch it tommorow.

LOL, thought that kinda thing only happened to me!

Sharp truck :thumbs:

trucks looks really good. big fan of the precision ez grill too. sort of torn between that and the speed grille type.

i was torn between the same two. Chase had a front end shot that sold me on the Precision. once it warms up, i will add the bumper inserts and paint the grey areas

01-16-07_1426.jpg

trucks looks really good. big fan of the precision ez grill too. sort of torn between that and the speed grille type.

i was torn between the same two. Chase had a front end shot that sold me on the Precision. once it warms up, i will add the bumper inserts and paint the grey areas

01-16-07_1426.jpg

nice truck man, but i think you have the precision ez stainless grille. you have the 3 verticle bars going up, and i don't. looks sweet though :thumbs: now you need the center bumper grille.

LOL, thought that kinda thing only happened to me!

Sharp truck :thumbs:

:crackup: :crackup: i just got around to switching it out and it does look alot better now. that type of crap happens to the best of us. no biggie

looks good dude :D

i just cant make my mind up on what i want to do with my grill

yours looks great nice and flush.

Chris-

yeah same here i like that one but then when i look close i think it may be a little to thick but i am not sure it is a very clean grille, i like the way it is conected all the way around