My truck was stolen

MANDO517

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to you all,,,,I didnt have onstar,but I heard it is easy disabled. They took everything....My 24's and all!!!.... I had the so called "Unbrakable Auto Lok" on the brake, I wonder how they got it out of park??? Oh Whell,,,Ill keep you guys informed if I do hear anything from the cops.....Thanks again.....

Mando.....

Thanks to you all,,,,I didnt have onstar,but I heard it is easy disabled. They took everything....My 24's and all!!!.... I had the so called "Unbrakable Auto Lok" on the brake, I wonder how they got it out of park??? Oh Whell,,,Ill keep you guys informed if I do hear anything from the cops.....Thanks again.....

Mando.....

That really is horrible, dude. I'm sorry. I'd be in tears if I went outside and my truck was gone.

But ... as far as getting it out of park ... all they needed was a rollback to take your truck.

Don't even need to get inside of it ...

Sorry dude ... :tear:

Man I feel for you a fellow brother in blue. Here locally some kid tried to steal a guys car that was warming up in the driveway. The guy tried to stop him and the kid "tried to run over him" BLAM BLAM BLAM dead kid over a $1500 Ford Taurus. What a shame you didn't catch those bastards.

Dave

Sorry to hear that man... I was going to post a topic about this. My 01 xtcab was stolen a while ago while i was doing a job bid...I actually witnessed the (enter favorite word here) peeling away...28 days later 200miles away, a prison co on the way home from work saw this truck doing burnouts, called in on the plates and....high speed chase...Ended up hitting the side of a train overpass..I will post ya some pics of what you can look forward to..Nothing good.Nothing at all.. They also got 2 books of checks,some of my bank statements, and mail from my cc companies...This dirtbags gf was sighnig my checks(printed letters) with hearts on the "i"'s...Now i rarlely drive my ss...Just a fear of what i'd do to some punk just trying to peel of my ss badges...I totally agree with the hanging and that should probably extend to their family also...sorry for the venting on your thread...and i apologize if i have offended anyone...