i have a chance to win totm on performance trucks

04CHASE

I really like black sheeps truck and that regular cab ss clone BUT, Black sheep was out because I have always been into vehicles that perform amazingly but are still streetable. The regularcab SS clone was out because an un supercharged or turbo charged 5.3 is just too damn slow to get my vote for totm. You got my vote and we're looking at 56.58% of the votes right now. Does it HAVE to be a GM to be eligible for totm over there? I don't go on there much because everything is GM. It doesn't have to be dodge but maybe just toss some fast fords and dodges into the mix and that site would be MUCH better.

thats not even a comparison....black sheeps truck doesnt even look street legal. maybe fast as hell but its ugly as hell. chevyman is nice truck but not fast. chase you have everything all rolled up in a bad ass truck. looks,speed,STREET LEGAL. you got my vote.

Alright Chase ... You got one more vote.

Only problem is ... I had to register, and now I have another site to waste my time in at work!!!!! :D

Good luck to you ...

keeps ya from chasing speeders!!

Congrats on the nom Chase. vote number 49 here. like blacksheep's truck, but he can't smoke all four.

Does it HAVE to be a GM to be eligible for totm over there? I don't go on there much because everything is GM. It doesn't have to be dodge but maybe just toss some fast fords and dodges into the mix and that site would be MUCH better.

Nope. As long as you meet the requirements, anyone can be up for vote. And there's several sub 10 sec Fords and at least one sub 10 Dodge over there. We're still growing in the non GM aspect. :)