let me know if yall like it

That thing looks bitchin. Love the flams in the strip there. :cheers:

:chevy::flag::chevy:

even tho it is silver....lol looks good dude i like the flames in the stripes for sure. I also like your engine covers. :chevy::cool:

WOW!!!! that is very nice. i love the color, and the flames look awsome. good job with it, if the 06 had better hood options i would do a conversion to mine. :thumbs:

hey guys thanks alot on all your comments , and to answer some ?s the engine covers came black just like all of yours did i took them off and taped up the MAX so it would stay red and painted them myself, i work in the paint shop of a toyota collision center so i have full access to all of that stuff. i have given the emblems alot of thought they would great black its just that i want to be certain and get a few opinions on it before i do so. You also probably noticed that the roof doesnt have stripes on it, well as of last night i talked my boss into letting me finish her up this week and you bet as soon as im finished there will be new pics on here for yall. well THANKS guys i appreciate all the comments and questions for that matter.