Feeling lonely and old

Luaderdale SS

Im young and shouldnt be poking my nose in here, but cheer up. I go through dry spells where I just dont feel like dating anyone and then when I REALLLY want to be with someone its disaster. I end up settling for someone and thankfully I am still young so when I realize who I just got myself into its not so bad. So I have very little advice but one is that to avoid the bar scene/club/etc hang out there if youd like but dont go with expectations. Girls see this so they are gonna know within the first minute of talking to you. I havnt heard too many horror stories from online dating. So for the hell of it give it a try.

Though I think my best advice is to go out there and just well experience life as corny as that sounds. Try a new sport, get a pet (or two) new hobbies, martial arts, scuba, etc things with people interaction. Before you know it you are going to meet someone with like intrests.

Am I the only one who chuckled when they read this part?

Makes me think you've gotten too drunk a few times and scared yourself when you woke up next to "something" the morning after. :crackup:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im young and shouldnt be poking my nose in here, but cheer up. I go through dry spells where I just dont feel like dating anyone and then when I REALLLY want to be with someone its disaster. I end up settling for someone and thankfully I am still young so when I realize who I just got myself into its not so bad. So I have very little advice but one is that to avoid the bar scene/club/etc hang out there if youd like but dont go with expectations. Girls see this so they are gonna know within the first minute of talking to you. I havnt heard too many horror stories from online dating. So for the hell of it give it a try.

Though I think my best advice is to go out there and just well experience life as corny as that sounds. Try a new sport, get a pet (or two) new hobbies, martial arts, scuba, etc things with people interaction. Before you know it you are going to meet someone with like intrests.

Am I the only one who chuckled when they read this part?

Makes me think you've gotten too drunk a few times and scared yourself when you woke up next to "something" the morning after. :crackup:

:crackup: I should choose my words carefully. Thankfully I have never done the drink and sleep with someone, Im kinda old school and dont go sleeping around. What I mean by that is the crazy mini-relationships Ive been with. ;) but glad I gave you a laugh

Dude there's someone out there for ya. Just do you're own thing and don't do anything you don't want to. If you don't feel like looking for someone at a bar and/or club don't do it no matter what your friends say. Hang in there, you'll be alright. I think we need to just organize a south FL SS meet. No-one responded to my topic i made about planning one, anyway keep in touch and stay strong brother.

ES :flag: