Gas Prices

hot rod truck

New Gas Plan

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would have to come down as a result !

This makes too much sense, it will never work :banghead:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if only we could get a politician that thinks

our way, and had the balls to stand up to the

liberal hacks that seem to have taken over our

colleges and government.

On a better note, I just filled up today with premium (91)

for 1.90 a gallon!!

for 1.90 a gallon!!

Where the hell are you that it's that cheap? it's still about 2.80 here for premium (damn oil industry)

i know those farking bastards!! :crackup:

Sounds good in theory, but if they go to Mexico and drive cars there, we still have to compete for the gasoline with Mexico.

OPEC has plenty of oil, but they restrict the supply to keep the price high. They have us by the short hairs.

The big problem lately is that China has been consuming more and more oil because more people there are able to afford vehicles. This puts us in competition for the short oil supply that OPEC is controlling. It is a supply and demand issue. OPEC keeps the supply short and the demand high, driving up the price. Since we are now competing with China and other growing countries for that limited supply, the demand exceeds the supply.

All this doesn't explain how premium in Oklahoma is 50 cents a gallon cheaper than it is here in Idaho.

Hmmmmmm!

Mike

for 1.90 a gallon!!

Where the hell are you that it's that cheap? it's still about 2.80 here for premium (damn oil industry)

Bay area is a quite a bit higher than a bunch of the rest of the state for some reason. I paid 40 cents less a gallon in fresno, and about 30 cents less down in the riverside area this past weekend than I did here yesterday. :shakehead:

for 1.90 a gallon!!

Bay area is a quite a bit higher than a bunch of the rest of the state for some reason. I paid 40 cents less a gallon in fresno, and about 30 cents less down in the riverside area this past weekend than I did here yesterday. :shakehead:

Yeah, I never did understand how gas prices could differ from one station to the next so much (especially ones that are a mile apart). It really sucks that we pay more for pretty much everything here in Cali (Bay Area in particular). I can't say for sure, but I think Hawaii might be the one place that is higher than here.