May have to sell the SSS

gunslinger2803

:withstupid:

KEEP THE SS MAN!!!!!!!!

:chevy:

My wife and I just got back from the dealership.... looked at a new Goat. Got in for a test drive... cracked my melon (didn't say anything, didn't wanna look stupid.) Then, my wife got in, to drive it, and she hit her head too. (She's 5'5", and still hit her head.) Then, we swapped again...

I did it again. I couldn't believe it. I'm an idiot. Walked away... rubbing my noggin.

Like I said and what most of the other people on here said you might just want to keep your truck. I doubt very much that you are going to get what you want for your truck. Also the caddy and the goat are going to cost you quite a bit aswell. Thats just my thoughts on this.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

i bought the truck less than a year ago for just over 24k, and it has 27000miles w/ a volant cai, bassani exhaust, fiberglass painted bed cover, and remote start. i DONT want to get rid of the truck, but to get it i took out a reg loan of 18k, and took out a student loan for the rest of the truck. well i think i jumped into it too quickly w/o reading all of the fine print on the student loan, cuz its gonna cost alot to pay it back if i pay it back in the time frame that i had planned. so my idea is to try to sell the truck, pay off the student loan, and keep the reg loan for whatever i get. hope this clears up the confusion of my ideas.

KEEP THE SS MAN!!!!!!!!

:chevy:

My wife and I just got back from the dealership.... looked at a new Goat. Got in for a test drive... cracked my melon (didn't say anything, didn't wanna look stupid.) Then, my wife got in, to drive it, and she hit her head too. (She's 5'5", and still hit her head.) Then, we swapped again...

I did it again. I couldn't believe it. I'm an idiot. Walked away... rubbing my noggin.

:shakehead::withstupid:

Don't do it man. You will get screwed on a trade in of the SS. What they will give you on the trade in will probably balance the original loan, but will probably not satisfy the student loan balance, which leaves with you with a new car loan and the same student loan payments. It is a lose-lose situation in my eyes. Did you try to consolidate the student loan?? Not to mention the SS will have a much higher resale down the road than the other two. Just my $0.02. :driving:

Sell the SS and the R1 and get a CTS-V that is the best compromise. I don't think it would make enough money though. :rolleyes: Tell your parents to give you a compensation for selling the R1 so you can ride safely in the Cadillac.

:jester:

post-8328-1170371670_thumb.jpg

Edited by Simon (see edit history)

you have got to go for the GOAT. I have one along with my SS and i would not trade it for anything right now. if you are a fan of power, the 6 speed is the way to go. you will not be happy with the CTS if you are use to the power of your truck. GOAT all the way

no way i'm getting rid of the bike!! i never planned on trading the truck in, i would def sell it myself if i end up selling it at all. no idea what i'm gonna do. its snowing here all the time, and the SSS is great in the snow, no way i want to give it up now. but i still like the GTO alot... no clue what i'm gonna end up doing

That's funny, because we don't have any GTO's here in Montréal. Actually I never saw this model anywhere but on the forum here. The dealer don't sell it. It looks very good though. you should get that.

One thing we have here is the damn cold and snow and ice and rain then ice then snow then sun with 35 degrees then 10 degrees that's why I love my SS so much it's the perfect vehicule year round :crazy: