I've gone over to the dark side......

red00lght

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Eamonn....I can't believe how long it is taking for you to get my ol' truck over there!? You must be going crazy at this point! :crazy: Those guys are probably driving it around on the boat... :driving:

I'm still good on the chocolate....it was great!

Let me know when you get it and let me know when the NOS goes on.... :thumbs:

Thanks Eamonn....I can't believe how long it is taking for you to get my ol' truck over there!? You must be going crazy at this point! :crazy: Those guys are probably driving it around on the boat... :driving:

I'm still good on the chocolate....it was great!

Let me know when you get it and let me know when the NOS goes on.... :thumbs:

yea i must admit i'm getting impatient now but getting closer to driving it again so i cant complain and it is worth waiting for.... i've been invited to a dyno day with some Vauxhall (UK GM ) guys at the end of the month but i think the truck might be too big for the dyno lol...so i might just have to watch them put down their 200bhp figures lol... and i'm looking forward to the first drag racing meet at the end of March, there's a grudge match between me and a buddy with a Ford Harley Davidson 2003 , his best time is 13.5 so i'm hoping i can beat him without the NOS but we will see lol...If i don't beat him look out NOS will be on its way lol

hope you're enjoying the lightning, but i thought you were considering a SS Trailblazer???

all the best for now buddy

eamonn

great lookn truck, there's a guy i work with that has a charcoal grey 03 L it's stock but hella nice, i tell ya what i ain't mad atcha man
:withstupid: That's another nice color, but that's the first blue one I've seen. Damn nice, though.

Hope you still come around here some.