New Guy

rzumer

Hey, just wanted to say hello. I have been looking through some posts, and you guys are awesome. I have got so many ideas that i will be doing as soon as it gets a little warmer out. oh yeh, almost forgot. I have a 06 VMAX ext cab. Can't wait to start the mods.

Hey, just wanted to say hello. I have been looking through some posts, and you guys are awesome. I have got so many ideas that i will be doing as soon as it gets a little warmer out. oh yeh, almost forgot. I have a 06 VMAX ext cab. Can't wait to start the mods.

where at here in Iowa??? I am in DM! we have a few of us in the site from DM. PM me and maybe we can all get together!! welcome!!!

I live in Ankeny, but work in West Des Moines. That would awesome, some local help for mods is always good!

we you are in business my friend!! 3 of us here in DM went in on an HP tuner and are able to tweek them. also Brad is on here and he does porting of Throttle bodies that are awesome! I do audio work. Its great to see another on of us soooo close!!! keep in touch and we will have to get to Hooters some night!!

please tell me more about this HP tuner, is it a computer program that you can tune my truck, or is it a handheld? Hooters for sure man.

computer program, NOT a HANDHELD!!!! NO WAY!!! I would have to talk to Brad somemore about what it would cost to do your truck. but he has worked wonders tweaking mine. we both have SSS and my bro has an 02 WS6 that all 3 of us went in on this program. Brad has it on his laptop and does the tweeking. so its all up to him on time and price I do know we have to buy a "pass" to get into your vin. but after that. we can get into it anytime.

when works best for you on Hooters and I will get with Kyle and Brad and see what we can do for a small Hooters meet!! maybe next weekend... OR we could do the yard!! :crackup:

you will have to keep me informed on the price for the tune. i also have a 1996 Trans Am WS6 M6. i am available most any weekend, so whatever works best for you guys. I am very interested on seeing you trucks, and mods. would any of you happen to have stock SS tips for sale? I would like to re-do my exhaust and put these out each side. I havent been to the yard in over a year, could be a good time. I also have a roomate that has an 06 silverado, only has the 5.3 though. He is also very interested in Mods.

you will have to keep me informed on the price for the tune. i also have a 1996 Trans Am WS6 M6. i am available most any weekend, so whatever works best for you guys. I am very interested on seeing you trucks, and mods. would any of you happen to have stock SS tips for sale? I would like to re-do my exhaust and put these out each side. I havent been to the yard in over a year, could be a good time. I also have a roomate that has an 06 silverado, only has the 5.3 though. He is also very interested in Mods.

we can still tweek that motor too... the yard is ALWAYS FUN! as for stock ss tips. I wish man I wanted to do the same thing. i will let you know. you have probably seen my SS around town. I driv it everywhere. red, cowl hood, lowered, tonno cover, chrome wheels... BLACK ASS WINDOWS!!!

i'm in waterloo and may also be interested in getting in on the tune & TB work. please PM me when you get a price together. do you have a base tune that's been dynoed that you tweak form there, or is it all SOTP? i'd be looking to get something done this spring but would also like to know you can tune what i'm looking to get into the program (towing, part throttle shift firmness, etc.). i've talked with Bryan @ PCMforless a few times and have some special requirements.

thanks,

eric

i'm in waterloo and may also be interested in getting in on the tune & TB work. please PM me when you get a price together. do you have a base tune that's been dynoed that you tweak form there, or is it all SOTP? i'd be looking to get something done this spring but would also like to know you can tune what i'm looking to get into the program (towing, part throttle shift firmness, etc.). i've talked with Bryan @ PCMforless a few times and have some special requirements.

thanks,

eric

i will say that Bryan does a great tune! I had mine done by him originally and was way happy. although there were alot of spark knock issues on hard acceleration and i would hit the rev limitor on the 2-3 shift once in a while. We did load that tune into our HP tuner and are tweeking from there. i will contact Brad with the program and let him know about this post and see what he can come up with for pricing. its great to know there are more sss out there...