RADIX Guys I need your help!!!!

adams2003

Hey guys, some of you know that im getting ready to put in my new stroker motor and the only thing im waiting for now is the sheetmetal intake. There almost finished with the intake but I need them to weld in some sort of connections for the vac lines. Its the first truck style sheetmetal theyve done so I figured it would be alot easier if they had a LQ9 truck intake on hand for reference for the vac lines etc. Since you radix guys eliminate your intake I was wondering if someone would loan me there intake. If someone would be willing to help me out I will pay for the shipping and handling plus throw in $20. Help is greatly appreciated guys. Thanks.

Talk to SSthunder, he is installing his radix over this month i think. However he was thinknig about selling his truck to get a newer SSS so it may be up in the air and he might want to keep it. Also maybe kelleyperformance i dunno just some radix guys off the top of my head...

hope you get it resolved

you should be able to have them do it of a ls6 or ls1 intake. if they haven't done one, honestly I don't think I would have them do it. Because if even one peice or weld it wont perform like it is suppose to. hand made stuff is real tricky about that.

an ls1 or ls6 wouldnt do him much good, they are not the same . the tb is in a different spot. so it woul dbe best to use a truck intake. and its not surprising they havent done one since not many people are crazy enough to put this stuff in trucks.

sorry dude i just sent mine out for mockup on my new intake also.

you should be able to have them do it of a ls6 or ls1 intake. if they haven't done one, honestly I don't think I would have them do it. Because if even one peice or weld it wont perform like it is suppose to. hand made stuff is real tricky about that.

an ls1 or ls6 wouldnt do him much good, they are not the same . the tb is in a different spot. so it woul dbe best to use a truck intake. and its not surprising they havent done one since not many people are crazy enough to put this stuff in trucks.

sorry dude i just sent mine out for mockup on my new intake also.

Yeah, not many people at all have done a sheetmetal in a truck so cant really blame them for not doing one yet. I think vince (vdrumright) is gonna help me out though and send out his intake on monday. Thanks for the help guys.