SS Pics.

thomp62301

Truck has been sitting in the garage for a few months now so i decided to pull it out, snap some pictures and share them with all of you. Can't wait for spring so i can get it back out on the road and beat the hell out of it. What do you all think?

post-4891-1170622428_thumb.jpgpost-4891-1170622454_thumb.jpg

post-4891-1170622475_thumb.jpgpost-4891-1170622497_thumb.jpg

post-4891-1170622519_thumb.jpgpost-4891-1170622540_thumb.jpg

post-4891-1170622584_thumb.jpgpost-4891-1170622604_thumb.jpg

post-4891-1170622629_thumb.jpg

Nice and clean. I want to be able to wash mine dam rain :banghead:

It looks great ......... keep it looking good. :cheers: I see that you are from Pa. So I have a question, Pa says that My SS is a class 2. I see your SS is not . why? (ummm) It is still on a 1/2 ton frame far as I know of. :cool:

It looks great ......... keep it looking good. :cheers: I see that you are from Pa. So I have a question, Pa says that My SS is a class 2. I see your SS is not . why? (ummm) It is still on a 1/2 ton frame far as I know of. :cool:

it is a class 2 truck. i have the stupid sticker on the windsheild like you probably have too. so with emissions and inspection, that makes 3 stickers i have on there. i'm scrapin the damn thing off. my 04 silverado is class 2 also but i never got a sticker to put on the windsheild, so i guess you don't have to have it on.

it is a class 2 truck. i have the stupid sticker on the windsheild like you probably have too. so with emissions and inspection, that makes 3 stickers i have on there. i'm scrapin the damn thing off. my 04 silverado is class 2 also but i never got a sticker to put on the windsheild, so i guess you don't have to have it on.

i have a class 2 sticker on my windsheild. I wonna scrap it off , but it say it on my owers card .????? My old 99 Z-71 was a class 1 . I ask the state and they say The SS has a heaver frame. :confused:

my SS is also a class 2. It has to do with the weight. If an extended cab silverado was only rated class 1, you would probably be over the weight limit just sitting in it. class 2 is pretty much a "heavy half ton" you can still only haul the same amount, its just that this truck weighs more than a reg. cab. I do not have my class sticker on my window. i asked the guy that inspects my cars and he said you really only need that if you do a lot of hauling.