DFW MEET FEB 10, TEXAS MOTORPLEX (ENNIS)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just when I say this trip was bad ass what do i see in front of me ? cop lights and yes they where for me. I was doin 73 in a 65.... :nono: come on give me a break. :dupe: well he gave me the ticket. After all of the miles and fun i had with my SS what a way to top it off huh :banghead: I hope everyone else hade a good trip and no tickets and it was good to meet you guys that came, cant wait for the next trip.

I left this morning at 5:30am and made it back home at 9:45 pm its been a long day for me and the SS so we are out for the rest of the night and most of the next morning.

Chris- :chevy:

I had a great time it was fun and boy do I need to learn how to drive :crackup: I can not launch for chit :banghead: Oh well my times got faster and faster as the day went on. it was nice to meet all of ya and Chris that sux about the ticket but glad you and your girl had a good time. Thanks to all who showed up its always nice to see a turn out.

OK here it is, the truck's first timeslip:

Timeslip-TM.jpg

I was hoping for a sub-2sec 60' time, oh well... That was with stock LQ9 (including manifolds) with the shifter in Drive and launching from idle; mods are Outlaw CAI + Corsa catback + 2800 converter + shiftkit/servos + PCM4Less tune + 180-lbs extra luggage (yes I geeked-out and weighed it!); I expect that the truck is capable as-is of a 14.30 without the extra baggage :dunno: . The poor guy in the right lane was a bone stock Titan EC 2WD, and the SS *wasted* this guy off the line! WAAAAHAHAHAHA :D But in all fairness the track was so cold that none of the 2WD guys were doing all that well.

Second run I was lined up with Chris (LoneRangerSS) and I put the shifter into 1st gear, then launched well and did the total rookie move and forgot to shift :yellow_loser: the motor was bounching off the rev limiter and finally I bumped it into 3rd, finished with a 15.1 :banghead:

Good fun and great to meed you Chris (and your gf's name is Linda right?) and Mike & Tammy and Brad good to see you guys again. We're definitely going to have to do this again. Sorry to have arrived in the last 2 hours and miss a lot of you.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Well im back and had a great time nice to put faces with names. Man that blows chris i pulled 95-100 from dallas to houston not one cop today. told ya you should of stayed the night :yellow_loser: lol jk nice meeting everyone and im ready for the next one.