Troyz34 New Cardomain page.

Troyz34

Troy, like the headlights :thumbs: Glad they look good. What kind of thing did you do for the DRLs? Truck looks great, what's next? Bottom grille? Engine stuff?

Also, since you are already a member of cardomain, can you send that guy with the Vortec s-chgr linked in the other thread an invite to come on over to this site? I'm really interested to hear about how his truck runs.

Just read my sig and it tell all what Im getting next. NO BOTTOME GRILL if I wanted it I would of already got it. I like the look of just the top grill. I used LEDS in the drls and painted the sides with silver paint. Looks really good.

Just read my sig and it tell all what Im getting next. NO BOTTOME GRILL if I wanted it I would of already got it. I like the look of just the top grill. I used LEDS in the drls and painted the sides with silver paint. Looks really good.

Wow, didn't even notice all of that and now I don't know how I missed it. You make me feel pretty good about the amount of money I've spent :thumbs::jester:

Just want to point out though that I think you forgot only a couple of things. Still need heads, cam, torque converter, Level 5 tranny, NX wet kit. Then I think you'll pretty much have it ALL covered. JK

Archived