Some vids of my VHO

VHO'd

I took some in truck videos driving around. someone on pt.net wanted to hear it so i thought i'd make some, but i didnt get much love from them. so i was thinking maybe, just maybe, yall would appreciate it a bit more considering yall might be looking to get a new exhaust system and were thinking about your options. i know i was when purchasing my exhaust.

pacesetter longtubes, stock cats, corsa sport.

cold start

th_exhaust001.jpg

th_exhaust007.jpg

th_exhaust005.jpg

th_exhaust002.jpg

enjoy :driving:

sounds realy good :thumbs: i think i can hear it bark when you drop it into 1st :dunno: if so thats cool :cool: mine only does that when i'm near LA i live in lancaster and elevation is like 3000ft robs a lot of power :tear:

thanks man, actually thats just my tune doing its job. I never drop it down, always leave it in drive :driving:

Your truck sounds great, it looks like it gets along pretty good too :thumbs:

thanks, i'd like to see what it runs before I sell it. or maybe the seller could take it and find out since i havent run it w/ the nelson tune.

Sounds just like mine!!! I had some videos around here of mine on a cold start and some driving etc. Also a freeway race with a cobalt and cavy...

sweet man, i'd like to see them

since i havent run it w/ the nelson tune.

did you do a mail order tune or did you go there, if you did a mail order did you go with a standard setup or did you tailor it.

I did a street tune. I drove over there for a baseball tournament and set up a time. the street tune is the best tune he has to offer and will give the best results. although he's good enough to where the mail order is probably just as good.

i sure was interested.. i'm the guy that lives not too far from you and was interested in buying your truck. :thumbs:

truck sounds good man..

thanks man, i wish you were still interested lol. i guess i'll just keep the truck till the right buyer comes along!

the link to the exhaust clip isn't there on mine for some reason. ohh well, it probebly sounds like mine. :thumbs:

works fine for me, try my fquick site. I have it on there.

http://www.fquick.com/videos/viewvideo.php?id=1147