Newbie Here

AZSS

• 2 weeks later...

AZ local and a newbie to SilveradoSS.com.Wife is about to kill me over the SS but I still have that wicked smile :devil::devil::devil::devil: Hey azss if want mild or wild performance mods call Bartling Motorsports 480-895-0545 they know there s!!t ,Thers's alot you can do without vioding your warranty!! Flyin Turbo do you live in Chandler, that's where my baby sleeps( black ss w/ ramair hood,silver old school ss box stripes) waiting to come out and spank anything it sees :thumbs::thumbs:

AZ local and a newbie to SilveradoSS.com.Wife is about to kill me over the SS but I still have that wicked smile :devil::devil::devil::devil: Hey azss if want mild or wild performance mods call Bartling Motorsports 480-895-0545 they know there s!!t ,Thers's alot you can do without vioding your warranty!! Flyin Turbo do you live in Chandler, that's where my baby sleeps( black ss w/ ramair hood,silver old school ss box stripes) waiting to come out and spank anything it sees :thumbs::thumbs:

Yep, between Alma and Dobson, N of Germann. Two black SSs in the neighborhood, altho I think the other fella isnt on here... yet. :D

I'd love to check out your SS n talk about these no_warranty_voiding mods you speak of! :D I have a pretty fast VW Jetta (which is what I am into) and don't need to deal with warranty issues with ALL my vehicles! :D

hey just southeast from you on almaschool & queencreek behind Basha's. My wife said she saw a black ss in our nieghborhood, I havn't yet.There's alot of ss in our neck of the woods 2 blue east of you, 1 blue 1 red just east of me, 1black by albertson's, & 1 red near Sun Lakes. As far as the mods there's alot we can do that GM can't detect ever being done and we do custom exhaust ,JBA headers,and airraids that can be left on :thumbs:

I'll probably build my own exhaust... owning an exhaust company has its privelages. :D But, I am game for some other stuff... was considering doing the Radix blower at some point in the near future. :thumbs:

Give me a call sometime.. www.forced-motion.com <--my number

I done alot of research on superchargers and the radix was not at the top of the list (no punt attended radix owners) I have lots of friends that have lightings and there big thing is to get rid of the eaton (radix) and go w/ a Kenny Bell.I,m going w/ Vortech's new SS kit there dis charge temp is much lower than radix and we need that here in AZ! Its also easier on the Drivetrain at crusing speeds . My kit is due any day and I plan to install on sat. :cheers::cheers:

Archived