Best Bedliner?

AZSS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the bed rug is awesome but I don't have one. :nonod: If you are thinking of a spray on liner I would go with line-x. I have heard to many complaints from people with rhino in there trucks. Also I think the texture of line-x is more evenly sprayed, it is sprayed on hot and instantly cures to the surface. Unlike rhino it goes on cold and then sets up, that is where you sometimes get that runny look when it dryes.

Hope this helps and let us know what you decide to do, oh and remember we love pics :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

I just ordered a Snug Top SL cover and a bedrug but decided against the rug a day later. I just can't seem to get over the fact that moisture can get under the bed rug just like a drop in liner and eventually rust the bed. In all reality, when do you think you would take the bed rug out???? Probably not for a long time and thats when the rust could be taking place. You would never see it! I know, it won't rust unless there is paint scratched off, but rather not take the risk!!! I will be doing Line-X in a week and a half just before my cover comes in that way I limit the amount of fade on the liner from the sun! I am looking to get the bed rug after the spray in liner just for appearance.

IMHO, you just can't go wrong with a spray liner!!!

Late- Alex

Archived