BEWARE!

Fireman31

Beware of :dupe: Bi-County Auto Body in Smithtown, NY. I am the fleet manager of a small fleet of 25 vehicles for a security company, and this shop just recently repaired one of our vehicles. One of my fleet drivers recently hit a deer :banghead: , and our insurance company insisted that the van go to this shop instead of our regular shop which we have been using for 10 years. Upon picking up the van after an extended 6 week repair for what was seemingly moderate cosmetic damage :icon_bs: , I found some aggravating problems :mad: which include crooked/misaligned doors and body panels, chipped/scratched/running paint, missing bolts/hardware, overspray, and a missing AM/FM antennae. Beware of this shop! :nono: This was a shoddy repair that they are gonna eat! :smash: Not to mention, when I addressed these issues with the manager, he gave me an attitude and was a total a-hole :yellow_loser: . If anyone is interested, I can post pictures of the crap repair job.

Beware of :dupe: Bi-County Auto Body in Smithtown, NY. I am the fleet manager of a small fleet of 25 vehicles for a security company, and this shop just recently repaired one of our vehicles. One of my fleet drivers recently hit a deer :banghead: , and our insurance company insisted that the van go to this shop instead of our regular shop which we have been using for 10 years. Upon picking up the van after an extended 6 week repair for what was seemingly moderate cosmetic damage :icon_bs: , I found some aggravating problems :mad: which include crooked/misaligned doors and body panels, chipped/scratched/running paint, missing bolts/hardware, overspray, and a missing AM/FM antennae. Beware of this shop! :nono: This was a shoddy repair that they are gonna eat! :smash: Not to mention, when I addressed these issues with the manager, he gave me an attitude and was a total a-hole :yellow_loser: . If anyone is interested, I can post pictures of the crap repair job.

is that the shop on 25A ? if it is, i've heard horor storys about that place going back 20+yrs.

good luck in taking care of the repairs......

:seeya:

is that the shop on 25A ? if it is, i've heard horor storys about that place going back 20+yrs.

good luck in taking care of the repairs......

it is on 25 just east of the old Williams Chevy dealership..................

I am in the auto repair industry. and just to le tyou know, your insurance company can not tell you where to take your vehicle. Its the customers decision. Post up some pics and let us see.

Well, the situation is unusual. The van is a 2004. We lease all of our vehicles through Enterprise and our insurance is through Enterprise. Since we don't own the van and they are also the insurance carrier, we are kinda stuck. Besides, they did a low budget repair, their total cost was around $800 less than my shops estimate, that is why they faught me, to save a few$$$...........................

I am in the auto repair industry. and just to le tyou know, your insurance company can not tell you where to take your vehicle. Its the customers decision. Post up some pics and let us see.

Well, the situation is unusual. The van is a 2004. We lease all of our vehicles through Enterprise and our insurance is through Enterprise. Since we don't own the van and they are also the insurance carrier, we are kinda stuck. Besides, they did a low budget repair, their total cost was around $800 less than my shops estimate, that is why they faught me, to save a few$$$...........................

i would keep all the pics and info on it, when you go to turn them in they may try to stick it to you becouse of the condition of it...... ENTERPRISE can be real dicks about things...