Toyota in NASCAR?

Bowtie70SS

I've lost a lot of interest in NASCAR in the past few years. Its a race of stickers on wheels. Even if Toyota does get in, its not like you'll be able to tell its a Toyota. Im pretty sure the grille will be the only distinguishable peice on the entire car, like it is now. I find Nascar in the 70's and 80's much more fun to watch than any of the races these days.

Dont get me wrong, Im not a fan of Toyota or any imports for that matter, but Toyota being a part of Nascar wouldnt be suprising. What gets me is how many ricers or ricer drivers watch Nascar?? I just dont see the average ricer with a vin diesel drift wing, or a soccer dad errrr mom in a Tundra, Ridgeline, Odessey, Camry ect watching Nascar. Granted thats not how their gonna make their buck from Toyota being apart of nascar, but its something that gets me thinking.

I just just see it now, some ricer with a fart can on his 4 door 92 piece-o-shit Honda saying "thats right bitches" after reading the Toyota car won the rice a roni 500.

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:chevy::mad: Imports suck!! Nascar has went to shit since we lost Dale SR.The HENDWRECKS boys can do no wrong, and its all about the money and being a show. Dale SR. is probaly turning in his grave with all the BS going on at DEI. Teresa just needs to give Dale JR what is his. His daddy built it and JR is whats keeping DEI alive.This sunday will mark six years since the death of the MAN IN BLACK also the death of NASCAR as we knew it. Michael Waltrip is a back stabber and last sat. just proves without DEI mikeys just a loud mouth Waltrip. With a slow ass toyota. :icon_bs::rant: