just a little teaser :)

montanass

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not trying to tread jack, But I raced one going to dinner tonught... Was sitting at the light minding my own buiness when he kept creeping fwd on me. When the light turned green I ingnored him, but when he started screeching his tires, I had to run... Mind you I was in my acura. We ran till about 85 then he back off... You guess the results... MY TL run a 14.2 stock... Jac

P.S. But it was a nice looking truck from what I seen in my rear view mirrors...

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

Based on the perspective of your pictures ... you must be like 2' 5" ... we will have to get you a ladder so we can see something besides the undercarriage :crackup:

good one :lol:

as you can tell from the pics, it was dark and wet, so i set my camera up on my tripod, but didn't feel like getting wet so i left her low :D

I'd run against the Tundra; my only worry would be how good the 6-speed is. But no I don't see the Tundra "blowing your doors off".

Mr. P.

EDIT - I just took a look at toyota.com, if the truck is a "Limited Double Cab 4x4" then his curb weight is 5500-lbs; if he is getting the 4x2 then your trucks will weigh close to the same. The Toyota 6-speed ECT has a BIG jump between 1st and 2nd gear, that's a really wide ratio trans IMO and even though the engine makes 380-hp (which is about what you're making) the torque peak is only at 3600-rpm. I think either way you've got it :thumbs:

:withstupid: The specs on the new Toyota look impressive, but let's put it in the real world, and see what happens. Having such a wide ratio between 1st and 2nd may cause it to fall on it's face.