Radix Intercooled vs Non Intercooled on stock 05 SS

I am thinking about adding a Radix supercharger to my stock AWD 05 SS and am doing some homework. This is my daily driver and I drive about 30 miles a day mostly highway. I am not looking for increased track times just some more power for daily driving, around town, smoking the mustang next to me, etc. Would the non intercooled radix be enough for me and is the cash savings worth buying it over the intercooled version? Does anyone have any pros or cons on either? Are there any other mods that I would need right away when adding the supercharger?

With a stock compression ratio of 10:1 you'll be pushing it with the non intercooled one. IMO it is definately worth the extra money for the intercooler.

Dave

:withstupid: , not to mention the heat the radix itself is known for making. i definatley would even think about a non intercooled blower.

yeah he has the old side mount, i think he was making a whole 5 lbs of boost, i honestly thought it was less than that but if your going to spend that kind of money on a blower, you my as well get intercooled.