meet in ky

noakes

im from waynesburg, ky bout an hour south of lexington but i was just wonderin if any of you SSS from ky would be up for a meet in ky somewhere just get back with me and could be done preferably on a weekend thx

Matt

We had one last Nov in Bowling Green,Ky We toured the corvette plant, toured the corvette museum and Sunday we went to Beech Bend Raceway Park and had races of the quickest trucks. I am in the process of trying to put together another one hopefully late spring, early summer. We actually had a good turnout even Tim (Taws04SS) came in from florida. I just spoke with him today about one this year and possibly changing things around. Let me know your feed back, THe corvette museum was interested in maybe if we keep it going it could be one of their sponsored events. Thanks Jim Oh yeah Kim we missed you last year I knew you had wanted to come but something came up. Maybe this year

Edited by J. Yates (see edit history)

lol hell yea u can bring all the friends ya want........ just need some ideas of where we can i will be attending the Harley Drags at beech beend raceway but anyway the corvette museum would proabbly be a good idea if it was last time but im gonna run off to work i go lol peace

Matt