Sports/hobbies

04CHASE

I love paintball..been playin for a couple years now...Been doin some airsoft recently...lot of fun...iv got a wrecked TMAXX i need to repair. hit a brick mailbox in 2nd gear...showin off...massive front end rebuild..lol...my biggest hobby lately has been the boat...gettin it ready for the season....theres also photography..but im goin slow with that, its to expensive not to.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for all of my life it's been motorcycles and that only really. Kids and a mortgage stopped that and I just got rid of my last bike a few months back.

I've shot APA Busch League Billiards for the last 6 years and am starting to run out of time for that really. I"m a strong, strong 6. To the Busch league shooters here, I promise I don't keep that way for a reason. :lol:

I was raised on the Lake, so I had no choice to be active in watersports and boating. I just traded my hot rod boat for someting a little more for the family. It's a Bayliner 2355 Cierra Cruiser so we can take those long weekend trips out on the water. That's really been my thing lately, taking long cruises. I live in about 100 miles north of Chattanooga and have taken two trips to Chatt Town by water so far. it's about a 5-7 hour cruise from my home port at Concord Marina and three sets of locks to go through. It usually requires about a case of Dos Equis going down and a case of Bud Light when I get there. That is a blast!!

To become more active and get some excercise, I've signed my employees up (myself included) for a City League Softball team that starts in the srping, so that should be interesting. Keep in mind, I"m tried and true football player, you know the story, big time high school player but not good/sizeable enough for college.

That about sums it up for me!

My big hobby...auto racing. I have a turbo'd 240SX (~320-330rwhp after a new exhaust manifold last week) that I run in a few events per months. SCCA autocross and misc. track days, mostly. Nothing "wheel to wheel"...usually against the clock, and when there's several cars on course...passing is either not allowed, or you have to be waived on.

Other than that...Jet ski'ing with my wife, shooting (only 2-3 times per year, the range is an hour away), and tinkering with ANYTHING with a motor.

Occasionally I get to golf, but I'm by no means a "golfer"...hehe.

- Brian

Well, my main hobby is my wife and kids. After that, my biggest and most expensive hobby is drag racing during the warmer months. I ride my 4-wheeler in the winter and my dirt bike in the summer. I play a couple online computer games also. And, last but not least, my SS.

I collect and restore pinball machines, hence my screen name "Pinball Wizzard". I've been collecting for about 15-20 years now, and currently have 25 machines in the gameroom - along wtih a Wurlitzer jukebox and a Bally slot machine. Remember games like Black Knight, Addams Family, F14 Tomcat, Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, Terminator 2, or Fishtales to name a few? They're all here...

I forgot about my bowling/drinking league... Every other sat. night so its spread out, Its amazing how competitive a bunch of drunks can get. I cant figure it out though, one game I bowl 185 the next 97 Average is steadily climbing though now at 140