Energy Drinks

SS Silv

you guys do know how bad these drinks are for you right? i try not to drink them anymore. if i do ill have a monster. i used to distribute coke's drinks and imo they all sucked the only one that was ok was the fullthrottle fury. I do drink a redbull every once in a while but it has some grey goose in it.

nos is like finding buried treasure to me!.. it's not easy to find around here (or in the valley?) so every time i see it i have to buy it.. i like redbull, but i'm a big guy and it piss's me off when i pay $2.25 and get two drinks out of it :banghead: nos is mansized so i stick with that.

I try not to drink them I hate the taste of most of them. The only reason I drink them is to stay alert for when I am studying. My drink of choice is Full throttle Fury.

Drinking too much can kill you, heart murmurs and such.

coffee, iced tea, and breast milk when i can find it

:P HAHA Go fast tastes pretty good and has a large bottle for the same price as the small one just have to find em. Full throtle fury is my second and lastly red bull. I only drink em when i need em though, used to drink em all the time while working side jobs and buy em by the case. But then I was spending like $30 a week on energy drinks :banghead: