Supercharged SS Articles Parts 1 - 6

Silver LT

All six issues of Chevy High Performance Magazine shipped to your door for $26

Part 1 - April 2004 (baseline supercharger install)

Part 2 - November 2004 (lighter wheels, flow master muffler, smaller pulley, CAI)

Part 3 - January 2005 (add torque converter, shift kit, smaller pulley, replace CAI, larger intercooler, cowl hood)

Part 4 - May 2005 (more refinements, modify water pump)

Part 5 - March 2006 (different wheel combinations, bigger brakes, swaybars)

Part 6 - April 2006 (BBK TB, transmission "rebuild", magnaflow exhaust cat back, custom PCM tuning, methanol injection)

Here is a taste...

http://www.chevyhiperformance.com/techarti...ter_mile_times/

with each issue, every mod has an ET and 1/4 mile speed. PayPal is fine. All of the mods were done on an SS, with some of the work done by Zippy. Do a search on member ChevyHighPerformance for extra details

Edited by Silver LT (see edit history)

Well, that bites. I thought I was first. How about I give you ten bucks to e-mail me scans of the articles? Now you have 36 bucks???

Mike

Make that 2 sets of scans :crackup: ..I thought it was yours to Mike. That was some good reading.

Well, that bites. I thought I was first. How about I give you ten bucks to e-mail me scans of the articles? Now you have 36 bucks???

Mike

Or how about you and anyone else that wants PDF copies of the articles for FREE, just shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll hook you up!

• 2 weeks later...
Do you think there is any interest if I can provide the original (uncut/unedited) articles as pdfs to the site?

I have to see if there are any legal issues first.

I think you will find MAJOR interest here. That would be way cool if you could to this. If there are legal issues, you can still email me a set :)

Tell your editor that it is advertising...or public relations :thumbs:

Mike