What do you guys think of this little car?

misterp

Red Line Specifications:

0-60 mph (0-96 km/h): 5.5 seconds

0-100 mph (0-160 km/h): 14.7 seconds

5-60 mph (8-96 km/h): 5.9 seconds

1/4 mile: 13.9 seconds @ 100 mph

Top speed: 141 mph

70-0 mph braking: 168 ft

300 ft skidpad: 0.90 g

EPA fuel economy: 22 mpg city/31 highway

kinda makes you think twice about a saturn.

cool looking car and quick for a 4 pot....

we had a tour of the Saturn factory in 2004 i recommend it to anyone give you an insight to how cars are built very informative friendly tour guides too each employee get the opportunity to become tour guide for a while so its real hands on info...

and if i was slimmer or the Saturn's were bigger i'd probably have one as a second car

Red Line Specifications:

where ever you got that from doesent make much sense. it says 0-100mph 13.9 and also 0-100mph 14.7??? i know the 1/4 mile one i close. but i have posted about this car before my lady loves it but for the money we coul dget her a tbss , cool car though. defiantly like the turbo. they shoul dbe upping the hp in the next year.

Red Line Specifications:

where ever you got that from doesent make much sense. it says 0-100mph 13.9 and also 0-100mph 14.7??? i know the 1/4 mile one i close. but i have posted about this car before my lady loves it but for the money we coul dget her a tbss , cool car though. defiantly like the turbo. they shoul dbe upping the hp in the next year.

june 2006 car and driver. i wasn't the one that tested it. it does sound a little bogus though.

Edited by wody (see edit history)

Also, you can buy a C5 drop top for less...has more room, more power, etc. C5's have power tops, Skyline/solstice's do not. Also, the only thing that angers me about these cars is the amount manufactured. I dont want to pay a $10k premium to have one. I've seen them going for as much as $40k...rediculous. If they are that popular, teh company should increase production to deliver at teh price point they initially set and advertised on.

I think the Saturn Sky is a much better looking car than the Solstice.

I agree... but like solstice too except the front view

:withstupid: Pretty close to my Uncles WRX numbers and that thing is fun though... are the saturns awd?

What's the point of having a sports car in a automatic :confused: It's like the Corvette guy's when they try to sell there auto's. They have a heck of a time finding the right buyer. Sport cars typically are 2nd cars, so why not have fun with the stick. Kinda boring if you ask me, to drive drive a small sporty car in a auto IMO