Got a new tattoo

Kim

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that sucks. :banghead:

Don't pay someone else to fix that, go back.

Any reputable tattooist who makes a mistake

should grovel just to fix it, his work is his word and

will follow him everywhere he goes. It really isn't that

big of a community (the tattoo scene).

I have been getting tattooed for 15 years and only

had one that needed to be touched-up and the

artist fixed it, then gave me another for 1/2 price.

Just be honest with him, tell him how you feel and that

since you are a repeat customer you expect better of him.

There are a lot of hacks out there and there are a lot of times

tattoo mistakes CAN'T be fixed, at least not w/o adding a lot

of cheese (filler) and turning a small tattoo into a BIG tattoo.

Just my .02.

I have 2 nautical stars on the front of my shoulders. Also black/blue. Mine look good except because they are on my shoulders when they were in the process of healing, when I would "stretch" in the morning it would rip the scabs till they bled! Now they are spots in the ink that are bare. I need to go have them fixed. (not the artists fault though)

-K-

I think he was drunk,or high on something,if he did good work before why wouldn't he do it again :shakehead:

i had one done on my shoulder 7 yrs ago, the guy did really great work but really screwed mine up, i thought he was drunk or high also... he went to his parents to visit the following week, they found him unconscious by the pool, took to hospital and found he had a grapefuit size tumor on his brain. when they removed it he lost all motor function on the right side of his body, so i have his last tattoo. have considered having it covered lately since it has my exwifes name in it. the new woman wants her name there.

As most people have said, it doesn't look to bad in the pic. But if you aren't happy with it, you should go back and let them know. I agree that you shouldn't have to pay again for him not doing his best.

Here is a pic of the tat I got done about a month ago.

TattooLA.jpg

Well, I guess I'll go back to the place in about a week and talk to the guy. But to be honest with ya...I'm scared. Not of getting it redone, of the dudes reaction. He's cool, but I don't ever want to see him mad. :uhoh: But it never hurts to try. I'll just take one of my guy friends with me to protect me :smash:

As most people have said, it doesn't look to bad in the pic. But if you aren't happy with it, you should go back and let them know. I agree that you shouldn't have to pay again for him not doing his best.

Here is a pic of the tat I got done about a month ago.

TattooLA.jpg

I love that tattoo. :thumbs:

I love that tattoo. :thumbs:

Thanks :). It was originally something else, but people pointed out that it looked like a face. Ever since they started to point that out I wanted to add onto it and finally did. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

like you said...it could be worse...

GIS for "gayest tattoo ever"

super, ultra, mega gay :wtf:

it doesn't look too bad Kim, but if I were the artist, I would want to make it right. So just be nice and se what you can work out with them. :thumbs: