Opinions please - is my ex-wife trying to pull a fast one?

misterp

All y'all's gonna love this - I received this email from my ex-wife:

Sent: Fri 2/23/2007 8:39 PM

To: Steve C. Poythress

Subject: Sheriff Poythress

NotVanna.jpg

It's an adorable pic, except for one problem - IT'S NOT MY DAUGHTER IN THAT UNIFORM. Compare the costume pic to her most recent school pics - THESE are my daughter:

vanna-2006-2.jpgvanna-2006.jpg

Serious question - my eyes don't deceive me do they? That first pic is not my daughter, right? I mean the skin & hair color are wrong and the shoulders are wrong (Savanna has my square-shouldered frame). I know with the loose shirt & shades there's not much to go on but agree with me, that's not my daughter! Plus my daughter never told me about dressing up like this (we talk every other night) and I'm pretty sure she was dressed in some pumpkin outfit for Halloween this year but my memory is not positive on that point. But that can't be Vanna.

So why the hell would my ex-wife send a picture to me of a stranger's girl (albeit a cute one) and try to pass it off to me as Savanna? Sick bitch - either testing me to see if I would recognize my own daughter (yes she's played games like that in the past) or too sick to recognize our own daughter herself.

I'm going to bed.

Mr. P.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know P., that is a tough one. The nose, mouth, and jaw line look very similar. The hair looks way too brown, but that could be lighting. The build is very similar too.

I don't have kids so I don't know anybetter; but, I would be the guy in the "don't recognize my own daughter" category on this one. :dunno:

Edited by Lefty (see edit history)

I don't know P., that is a tough one. The nose, mouth, and jaw line look very similar. The hair looks way too brown, but that could be lighting. The build is very similar too.

I don't have kids so I don't know anybetter; but, I would be the guy in the "don't recognize my own daughter" category on this one. :dunno:

:withstupid: If only the sunglasses weren't on it would be much easier to tell. But I noticed the hair not being the same color as the first thing.

too close to tell for me, the differences could be explained by lighting. I almost wanna think it is the same girl

:withstupid: If the sunglasses weren't there it'd be so much easier. Sorry P, but I'm going to say its the same girl.

Steve, they look very similar. If here hair was not let down it might be easier. BUT you are her father and parents can spot thier kid in a crowd of a 1000. But its a pain in the ass with the hair down.

And as far as why she sent the pic? Your ex wife is crazy. Simple as that.

The hair appears too full, my daughter does not have a mark on her elbow (although it could just be a bruise), and about the lighting I understand however the difference between the skin tones & hair tones is different than Savanna's... Yes I'll broach the subject with her tonight on the phone.

And yeah drako, my ex has a couple different ideas about how this world works.

Mr. P.